You found porn on his laptop

You were sitting on your desk going through Connor browser history since you did some of your study's on his laptop because your is getting fixed, as you about to click on your website you found a porn site that made you frown. He watches porn?

"Connor!" You call out his name in a few seconds he came in the bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Connor asked worriedly.

"You watch porn?" You asked as you turn to look at him to see he's cheeks are red from embarrassment.

"I un...I do when...when...I'm on tour or...alone...only!" Connor stutters as he watches you closely hoping you won't get mad.

"Mhmm so when I can't send you nudes or have phone sex with you. You watch people have sex." You say as you open Connor camera application.

"Yeah but I don't do it often I promise only when you don't feel like it." Connor quickly protested.

You nod your head and move the laptop so it facing the bed.

"Are you mad?" Connor asked biting his lip.

You shrugged and hummed out "I don't know?"

"I really don't do it often I promise." Connor protested again.

"Un-Huh." You say taking off your shirt and throw it to the floor.

"Uh what are...what are you doing?"Connor asked as he watches you pull your jeans down and move them away.

"we going to make our own sex tape for you to watch." You say walking towards him.

"We...we are!" Connor says shock.

"Yes we are." You spoke as you unbuckle his jeans and pull them down.

Then you pull his shirt off and grab his head to lean down to kiss your lips passionately, tongue fighting together Connor hands moving to your ass and squeeze it. Then you pull away from him and walk to the bed and got on all fours your ass sticking out proudly but still covered by your Lace underwear and breast covered by your red lace bra making Connor weak in his knees.

"Well are you going to eat me out because it can't eat it by it self." You say as you see Connor still standing there.

Connor quickly walks to you and spreads your ass cheeks apart and eat you out making sure to tease your little hole, Connor pulls the red underwear down your legs before going back to your ass.

You moan loudly and grip the sheets as Connor starts thrusting his fingers inside your slit.

"You like that baby." Connor growls as he continues sucking.

"Yes!" You Scream as you feel the pleasure in your stomach.

Then you move away from Connor and pull Connor on the bed to lay him down and takes his boxers off and gently stroke up and down.

"You know you been a bad boy, watching other people having sex while you should wait for me." You whisper in his ear.

"It's only when your Don't feel like it or when I'm tour that's it baby." Come protested again but moan quietly as your thumb over his slit swiping some of his pre cum.

"I know Con but would you like it if I watch guys fuck other women." You ask as you pump him faster.

"N...No...n I would not." Connor saids as he moves one hand around your back and unclip your bra making it fall down your arms.

"Mhmm okay so you won't watch porn no more?" You ask and he quickly nods which makes you smile.

You straddling his stomach and lean down to suck his cock. Connor chuckles as he sees a good view of your pussy right in front of his face he grabs your hips pulls you a bit more towards him then start tongue fucking your pussy.

"Oh yes baby girl don't stop." Connor moans as you swirl your tongue around his tip.

Connor grips your ass as he starts going faster making sure to suck your folds.

"Connor don't stop." You moan as you feel him sucking your clit.

"You like that Y/N yeah baby!"Connor growls.

"Yes come." You moan bobbing your head up and down.

Connor then move his hips off the bed and start thrusting his hips inside your mouth making you gag.

Both of you feel your orgasm reaching so you both pull away to fuck.

You get off of him as Connor kiss your lips quickly then slams his hips inside making you grasp in his mouth.

"Oh shit." You moan as you grip Connor arms.

"You like that baby." Connor moans as he leans down and sucks your breast.

"Yes baby." You moan.

Connor stretch out your pussy feeling your warm and wet pussy as he fucks you harder then ever before

"God Y/N you're so fucking wet and tight." Connor moans.

"Only for you." You moan as your mouth curves in a smirk.

"For me Y/N you're wet only for me?" Connor smirks.

"Yes baby only for you." You moan as Connor plays with your clit.

Your muscles tighten in your stomach as you feel yourself reaching your high.

Connor I'm going to cum." You moan out almost a whine.

"Yes Y/N cum all over my cock." Connor moans as your wells tighten around him as you cum all over his cock.

Connor then pulls out and pump himself as all his cum squirts out all over your stomach, chest and pussy.

You spread the cum around your clit then place it in your mouth to taste him making Connor eyes widen in shock.

"God your so hot." Connor moans.

"Turn off the camera." You tell him
And he quickly nods as he goes to save the video and close his laptop, then laying back in bed with you.

"So was it better then watching people having sex?" You ask as you turn your head to look at Connor who's looking at you.

"Way fucking better oh god baby it was amazing we need to do it again." Connor saids with a chuckle.

"Maybe but right now I need a shower because your cum dripping off of me." You giggle.

"I go started it!" Connor saids quickly making you giggle.

"Joint shower it is then." You giggle
________________
Unedited

First smut