The morning after

You can say last was............incredible your boyfriend and spent the night together, Connor and you had a fun night Connor surprised you and sneak up your window when your parents were asleep, Connor and your parents didn't get along but that never stopped him from loving you.

You woke up with sun shining on your face you open your eyes and see Connor putting on his shirt, you smile and pop up on elbows watching him zipping up his jeans.

"Well this is a nice sight." You smirk and Connor looks you and smirk back.

"Well you had a great view of it last night." Connor winks at you as he leans down and give you a sweet passionate kiss.

"God you're so beautiful is unbelievable." Connor pressed his forehead against yours and close his eyes taking in the moment.

"You're to good to me." You mumble which makes Connor blush.

"I should go you have to study and I'm just a big distraction from keeping you from study." Connor peck your cheek.

"You're my favorite one, you know that." You look in his eyes.

Connor smiles and move a of stray hair from your face and tuck it in behind your ear, Connor then stroke your cheek moving his thumb towards your lips remembering the shape of them before he goes.

"I need to go now Y/n." Connor Saids once again and you nod looking between the window and Connor.

You got up from the bed letting Connor button up shirt hang from your thighs, you pushed the window and Connor straddle the window frame before looking at you.

"No matter how much I want to clićhe with you right now, but this position is crushing my balls so I love you and I see you later." Connor chuckles and you giggle before kissing his lips.

Then you watched him climb down the house till he hit the ground, Connor look at you one more time before blowing you kiss and wave which you did back.

You smile and cuddle back into the blanket smiling in the sent of Connor.

Both of you happily in love.
______________
This is so cliche ahhhhh

I fucking hate cliche

But I hope you guys love it 😊

Love you alll