"Mmm, baby your too deep!"

It was a good thing his family wasn't home.

"Shut up and take this shit!"

Tears had started to form in my eyes from all the pleasure. At this moment I noticed that, ya bitch really cannot take dick. I'm going celibate after today man because he's fucking up my insides. He looked down at his dick going in and out of me as he started going slower. I felt myself tightening around him. He looked up at me.

" you bouta cum?"

I nodded my head and just like that, I exploded all over him. He flipped us over and started hitting my shit from the back.
I grabbed his sheets tightly as I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Mmm yess babyyyy."

I moaned encouraging him as he went harder. My shit gone be super sore in the morning.

"Shiiiit!"

He mumbled as he grabbed my arms pulling them as he went harder. That's when I realized.....this nigga was releasing his anger on me💀. I'm bouta be crying in the morning. The sounds of our skins connecting, the headboard beating against the wall and our juices mixing together was all you could hear. (A/N: y'all know when it be making that sound macaroni make when you mix it?😭).

"I'm finna bust."

He groaned as he slowed down and his strokes got sloppy. I started throwing it back on him cause I knew if he stopped, my legs would give out on me.

"Shit, tell me you on the pill."

I nodded and just like that, I felt his warm liquid shoot up inside of me. I fell right on the bed and collapsed right beside me outta breath.

"Shit, you right. That did make my decision a lot easier."

He mumbled as he tried to catch his breath. I was ready to fall asleep, I was sore and tired. He pulled the covers over me making me look at him.

"Go to sleep."

He said kissing me 3 time. It made me smile, I love everything about this boy man.

"Hold meeeee."

I whined pouting. He chuckled and pulled me into him, I never want times like this to end. When he's all about me and I'm all about him in that moment, I love times like this. It just sucks we don't have them too often.

"Do yo mean that stuff when you say 'I have more important shit to do than to worry about us'?"

I really wanted to know how he felt about me.

"I do have more important stuff to do tho, but it doesn't mean that we're not important to me."

"Cause you really be hurting my feelings with some of the shit you say."

He truly does hurt my feelings when he says that shit.

"I'm sorry but my music always gone come first and you just gone have to accept that."