Jimin giggles wetly, Reaching over to wipe that stray tear that fell from Jungkook's eye.

"How am i supposed to top that, idiot?"

Jungkook chuckles.

"That's why i told you to practice, Love!"

Jimin laughs, Reaching over to slip the ring on Jungkook's finger too, His voice cracking as he says his own vows.

"I, Jeon Jimin--There i said it!"

Jungkook chuckles at him.

"I Jeon Jimin, promise to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your passion shines.
I promise to never give up when we are going through problems,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to fall for you deeper and harder everyday,
Because through our love we may conquer the world.
I promise to be the best husband i can ever be,
For our future kids would prabably need it.
I promise to always give time to you,
For you tend to get very needy at times--"
"Hey---!"

"I promise to love you with all my heart, And i promise to give you all the happiness and triumph you deserve. I love you with all i am, Jeon Jungkook!"

When Jimin finishes, The crowd claps and Jungkook looks away so his tears wont fall. He's already so embarrassed why are his tear ducts betraying him---

"For those who wish to stop ths wedding, Speak now or forever hold your peace."

The silence that answered them wasnt much of a surprise.

"If anyone would, I wouldve killed them."

Jungkook coughs out, Jimin and the crowd laughs at this. Namjoon smiles.

"Alright then. Do you, Jeon Jungkook, Take Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I fuckin' do!"

Jimin laughs.

"And do you, Park Jimin, Take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!!!"

"Alright then, You may now kiss the groom!"

Jungkook grins, Lifting the veil off of Jimin's face and pulling him forward by the waist. Jimin winks at him and pulls him down by the collar to connect their lips, the crowd errupts into hoots and cheers.

"Lets go to the reception, Shall we Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook says excitedly, Jimin nods and squeels when Jungkook lifts him up bridal style. Flower petals and confetti were thrown their way as they walk towards the car.

They were married.

Never had they felt this much happy in their entire life.

>>>

"Jungkook!"

Jimin scream out loud, Smile wide as he tries to avoid Jungkook's finger that was full of cake icing.

"Come here, Babe!"

"No! What the fuck!"

Jimin squeels when the icing gets smeared on his cheek, Though Jungkook kisses it better so he figures he doesnt mind.

He suddenly remembers he had prepared a song for Jungkook, So he ushers his husband to sit down.

"Oh wait! Jungkookie, Sit down!"

"Huh? Why?"

Jungkook asks when Jimin pulls him to his chair. Once he does sit down, Jimin blows a flying kiss to him and rushes towards the stage. He grabs a mic and taps it to see if its working. Once he does he smiles.

"So uhm... i prepared a song for that guy over there."

Jimin starts, pointing at Jungkook. By now all of them were watching him attentively.

"So yeah... I hope you all enjoy it and uhm... here i go?"

He sees Jungkook gang tease him but as of now he doesnt really care. He was kind of nervous cuz he wanted Jungkook to like it.

" Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free"

Jimin grins and sends a finger heart to Jungkook. The younger boy pretends to be shot and Jimin gigles slightly.

"Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more

And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven"

Jungkook mouths the lyrics, His eyes closing as Jimin's soft voice fills his ears.

"And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven"

The crowd hoots, A few of them walking towards the dance floor to dance.

"Oh - once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feelin' down

Yeah - nothin' could change what you mean to me
Oh there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way"

(Heaven- Bryan Adams)

Taehyung gives Jungkook a spare microphone and Jungkook doesnt hesitate to take it. Singing the chorus with Jimin, their voices blending perfectly.

"And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven"

Jimin lets Jungkook sing the next one, Smiling as his husband starts to walk towards him.

"I've been waitin' for so long
For somethin' to arrive
For love to come along

Now our dreams are comin' true
Through the good times and the bad
Yeah - I'll be standin' there by you~"

The backtrack of the original song plays when Jungkook pulls Jimin down from the stage, As they waltz quietly towards the dance floor.

"Keep singing, Please."

Jungkook requests quietly under his breath, Jimin nods and hugs Jungkook as they dance slowly.

"And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven"

Jimin sings under his breath, Lips against Jungkook's ear. The songs comes to a stop and Jungkook smiles.

"I love you, Hyung."

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it, Babe."

Jimin smiles, Kissing Jungkook softly.

"I love you too."

>>>

Notes:

Hello, I just want to say something as I have been reading your comments lately!

Should you ever notice grammatical errors it is purely because I wrote this story when I was fifteen with little to no experience in writing at all, As a matter of fact most of my stories are a mess because of that reason. I'm working on editing and fixing all those mistakes to ensure a better reading experience but please do give me time! I'm quite lazy and proof reading is an oddly tiring chore for me. Nevertheless I appreciate your support and your cute ways of correction! Just had to put this out there so you guys know. Epilogue will be out tomorrow and after that i'll be continuously editing and polishing this book, Until then please wait patiently and anticipate my future works!

As always, Ur comments make my day. (My god i'm gonna miss saying that when this ends) so please drop em down there! Lovelots!

~Hyunnie