[22] Events

"Are you kidding me? I basically insulted them! They will not--Jungmin baby dont touch that. They will not, LIKE ME!"

Jimin screams, Jungkook snickers beside the toddler. They were currently eating in a meat restaurant in Seoul, Jungmin had just been checked out from the hospital awhile back after the incident in the toddler's hospital room. And right now, Jimin felt remorseful.

Jimin was ranting about how Jungkook's parents would haunt him in his dreams and drag him down until he's forced to break up with the other. Jungkook just laughs at him and tells him that his parent's would love him.

"Baby just calm down."

"I CANT JUST CALM DOWN! DID YOU HEAR WHAT YOUR FATHER JUST SAID?!-- Jungmin honey, Dont put your hand on that, Its a stove baby. HE SAID THAT YOU WOULD MARRY THIS MINAH GIRL!"

Jungkook chuckles, Thanking the waiter that gives them their side dishes and the lunchbox he had ordered for Jungmin, Along with a banana milk shake.

"Daddy there's no banana milk?"

Jungmin asks with a pout.

"Baby you can drink your banana milk later okay? This is banana milk shake, its almost the same."

Jimin whines at Jungkook's loss of response.

"Jungkooooook!"

"Hyung, I know and I heard what he said. I told you, Im not marrying anyone but YOU. We're going to be fine---Baby bun, do not use your hands. There's a spoon see?-- We are gonna be fine hyung."

Jimin groans and shoves a piece of kimchi in his mouth with a frown. He points his chopsticks on Jungkook's face.

"You're the worst."

Jimin says accusingly, Jungkook just shrugs and winks at his boyfriend. Soon enough, The pork belly was delivered to their table and was frying on the table's makeshift stove.

"I swear if they murder me in my sleep im not gonna marry you."

Jimin mumbles through a spoonful of rice. Jungkook shoves some stir fried noodles in his mouth and rolls his eyes.

"I swear they wont!"

Jungkook convinces. Jimin scoffs.

"You just want to marry me, Thats why."

"Is that bad?"

Jimin giggles and throws a noodle on Jungkook's face. Jungkook pouts.

"Abusive boyfriend."

"Smooth cute insatiable idiot."

Jungkook chuckles at the comment while Jungmin stands up from his seat, Already done from his food. Jungkook eyes his brother and helps him down his chair. The toddler skips to sit on Jimin's lap.

"I swear he's starting to like you more than me."

"Mommy! I want that."

Jimin sticks his tounge out at Jungkook.

"Which one sweatheart?"

Jungmin points at the pork cooking and Jimin picks one out with his chopsticks. Jungmin immediately opens his mouth but Jimin blows on the food first. Jungmin tugs at the sleeve of Jimin's sweater.

"Mommyyyy! Dont eat it!"

"Im not honey, im just blowing because its hot. You might burn yourself."

Jimin explains, Once he's done he carefully lets the toddler eat the pork. Jungkook watch the whole encounter with fond eyes and a half eaten sushi in his mouth.