[43] Secretary

"Okay so listen."

Jimin mumbles, His phone hooked on his ear and shoulder as he tries to iron Jungkook's dress shirt properly.

(Listening.)

Taehyung said from the other line, Seemingly busy at chewing whatever he was shoving in his mouth at the moment.

"I need advice."

(From Tae? That's a wrong move Jimin.)

Yoongi butts in, Jimin hears a loud smacking noise and a yelp. Then footsteps and a door closing. Jimin sticks his tounge out, Desperately trying to hook the dress shirt on the hanger without it getting messed up.

(Sorry about him, Cutie. Anyways, Advice. Shoot.)

"So im planning to do something special for Jungkookie... and uhm... I dunno, I just wanted to ask you if he would like whatever i had in mind. And you're his bestfriend so yeah!"

(Hmm... and what is this plan?)

"So you know im studying dance right?"

(Yeah... sooo...?)

"Its basically my last year now and i wanted to find a decent job. I've tried looking for spots and i found one at Jungkook's company. Apparently, When Mr. Jeon found out i was applying, He immediately hired me. I start work tomorrow."

(That fast? Woah that's amazing! What position?)

"Secretary. After i graduate this year i'll probably find somewhere to use my degree, But i do plan on keeping my job at the Jeon's company."

(Wait, hold up. What's all of this have to o with your suprise for Jungkook?)

"That's the thing. Tomorrow when i go to work, I'll cook something special for Jungkook and bring it to his office."

(His office? So you're in the same building as him?)

"Obviously, Taetae. Im his Secretary! Are you even paying attention?"

(HOLY FUCK! YOU'RE HIS SECRETARY? JEON JUNGKOOK IS YOUR BOSS?!)

"Yes...?"

(Oh fuck, That's so hot though. Imagine how much office sex you can hav---)

Jimin gasps.

"TAE! Don't start. Please."

(Hahaha, Sorry Cutie. But hey! I think that your surprise is wonderful. Jungkook would love it. He would love anything if it came from you to be honest, you could give him a shitty sweater and he'll still fucking treasure it for life.)

"Im not like that! I wont give my boyfriend a shitty sweater."

(Exactly. That's why Jeon Jungkook is a lucky motherfucker to have someone like you.)

"Aww~ No! Im lucky to have him."

(He probably drugged you Chim.)

Taehyung jokes. Jimin laughs.

"Even if he did, I wouldnt mind."

(God you're so whipped.)

"Anyways, I gotta dress pretty for him tomorrow. Sooo.. Do you have time?"

(Im free right now. Wanna meet up?)

"Sure... Oh and Tae?"

(Yeah?)

"Jungkook's favorite color is red right?"

(Yep.)

"Okay, Meet me at the salon near my college. Im dying my hair red."