f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck

Start from the beginning

He told me that he's planning on making a company and wanted me to help him in exchange for saving my life.. so, I did. I helped him make Neo Culture Agency.

I became a CEO and didn't get to experience the high school life. I started working earlier, so much earlier than other kids. My friend and family found out about my job..

They want me back since I am making a ridiculous amount of money but I can't go back. I just can't. I don't know if it's guilt, regret or hatred..

I just don't want to go back to that hell hole where I was a failure." I finished then Hwara immediately hugged me, making my eyes widened.

But her hug.. brings so much warmth and comfort. It feels like home, for once in my life.

"You were never a failure.. even though, I'm not entirely there, I feel your pain. You're an amazing person.

If you're a failure, how come you have gone this far in the programming industry?" She starts caressing my hair.

"You may have experience things that a highechooler won't get to experience just yet but admit it, seeing people smile because of your work..

It's not failure, it's success. You succeeded in creating somethings to make them smile." She then kissed my forehead and I can feel more tears fall.

"You're a success, Lee Donghyuck." I hugged her again, tighter and letting myself just cry in her arms like a baby.

I needed this, I needed comfort.

I needed someone to help me.

I needed someone like Hwara.

The boys do say that I'm not a failure but it never gets to me but Hwara.. what makes her so special that I even opened up to her on our second meeting?

What makes her so special that I feel like I'm home in her arms?

Why is that?

ㅡ ? ? ?

We watch Donghyuck cry in Hwara's arms.

"I change my mind, let's not make her a CEO anymore." He said then I glared at him.

"It's already confirmed."

"The secretary role fits her better, _______. Look at Donghyuck! He never even acted like that, in fact, he doesn't even cry that much.

Hwara has the potential to help us, to help the others." He said then I sighed.

"She has that potential, yes.. but what exactly can she do with it if she's just a secretary?

She can use that potential to help other people, to help the world. Every single work of hers is a success yet the world doesn't know her face.

Her work has brought enough joy to people even though she's just a part of a publisher." I explained then he bite his lip and look at the two again.

Donghyuck is now smiling while talking to Hwara.

"What are you gonna do with her then after becoming a CEO?" He asked then I slightly shrugged before turning around, walking away from the park.

"I don't know yet.."

ㅡ donghyuck

I glance at my side and saw a familiar back with a familiar person...