Omg will i escape from sex slave? wow who do i love?

logan paul was turning into werewldness cause of full moon. it was kinda hot but i was scarred. it was illegal to transform in wereefolw form in from of humans but he love me definetly not vaise was full it was his love plus trust. ah i think i need someone to save me even tho i love plus trust loagan but i also love harry 1-5 and jake paul who is also a hot werewolf. 

i cried, "plz logan i lov you and know you love me to so please dont kill me'

he sad okay cause he loved me too hand was sstarting to transform him back to human form. but it was too late! harry three stormed thro the window shouting DONT HURT HER I LOVE HER MORE THAT YOU STUOID LOGAN PAUL! i gasped and felt my heart explode! omg its harry and i love him so much and know he would come for me even tho i did think jake was gonna come get me. Logan lookwed sad, "but i love her and i want her"

harry said no and untied me i was still wearing sexy clothes and harry thought i looked sexy cause he said i looked sexy. ah so hot. i was thinking about having the sex with him as harry and i got in his cool expensive car. we ran off and logan was chasing after us telling me he loved me and i felt bad but continued to talk to harry thinking about stuff. this was cool.