Copyright/Description/Book Cover

Start from the beginning

Snippet:

"You're cold." He said concerned while walking towards me while shrugging his jacket off.

"Woah there buddy, hold your horses," I said putting my hand out to stop his movement.

"I promise I'm not going to hurt you." He said as a look of hurt flashed across his face.

"Haven't you heard? A promise is a fool's comfort." I said.

"Haha." He said sarcastically and continued walking towards me.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked as he came up to me and took off his jacket.

"Dude seriously I'm getting claustrophobic here," I said when he leaned closer to me and his arms went around me.

When he told me to lift my arms backward I got a little terrified so I did the one thing that normal people do.

Well, what I would and did do anyways.

I kneed him in the groin and stepped away as he fell to my feet on his knee.

Book Cover Information:

The image being used as the cover was taken from the photographer Vanny (@vannypham on instagram with model @thisguy_hector). I have asked the photographer and was granted permission to use this image as long as it is not being commercialized.

PHOTOGRAPHER & MODEL: (Give these two a follow and check out their incredible work)

Instagram - @vannypham https://www.instagram.com/vannypham/?hl=en

Website - https://www.vannypham.com/

Instagram - @thisguy_hector https://www.instagram.com/thisguy_hector/

com/thisguy_hector/

A/N

New Story! Who's excited?

Actually old story because I've been working on this book since 2015 and I hope some of my old readers return.

The story is finally completed but I will be updating the chapters one by one.

I'm really trying to edit to the best of my ability before I publish a chapter but it's not going to be absolutely grammatically correct so bear with me.

My uploading schedule is every Wednesday and Saturday at 12 am EST until completion.

I also made a trailer for this book and it's above. I have no experience with editing so I hope it's not too choppy. Also the song used in the trailer is Nathan Ball - Howling.

Most importantly I would not stand bullying in my comments to either other reads or myself so please be positive my little wolves. But I will appreciate constructive criticism and grammatical corrections (but please be kind when pointing it out).

I also have an Instagram page: @1fandombookgirl

You can follow me there but you don't have to, but if you choose to then you will most likely see me post when chapters are up, or pictures that inspire me for this story and random things like that. I also have a lot of pictures so certain things that I don't want to add in my chapters and overcrowd it so it will most likely be posted there.

Again, you do NOT have to follow.

Last thing, this book is only available on Wattpad as of right now, so if you see it on any other platform feel free to report that person as well as notify me.

So who's ready for an epic adventure?

Also I wrote most of this years ago so some parts may seem childish.

Read on Wolfies, 🐺

XOXO, Shania. 🐾

 🐾