I shake my head with a small grin, "Bro, stop. I'm on birth control."

Emmanuel pouts, "I wanna baby."

"Boy gone. We can have a baby if you're the pregnant one." I shake my head.

"Oh, and we having breakfast with my momma today." He smirks and gets up. I pop up, also getting whiplash.

"What?" I scream as he walks out of the bathroom with a chuckle. I stand up and went to the sink and washed my face, I quickly brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and rushed to my dresser. I started rummaging through my clothes.

"Emmanuel, dude are you stupid? I have to do my hair, I have to get my makeup done, I have to-" He spun me around and kissed me, shutting me up.

"Girl, calm down." He laughs. "My moms cool as hell. Just don't go to her dressed anyway, cause she'll talk about you." He shakes his head and starts going through the overnight bag he brought when he spent the night. "Then, she gone talk about me for talking to you."

I groaned in frustration, "That don't make me feel better,"

He shrugged, "Pick your clothes so we can get in the shower."

I roll my eyes, "Can we at least go get my nails done. I need a fill."

He smirks and nods, "Now hurry up. I wanna get a round in before we leave."

I shake my head and turned back to my dresser, "Horny ass virgin."

✶

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

nails & outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

nails & outfit

I nervously bounce my leg as we pulled up to the big iHop. "What if she doesn't like me," I say as Emmanuel shuts his car off.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes, "She already likes you, even though Y'all haven't met. I talk about you all the time."

I nod, "If she doesn't like me, I'm gonna cry."

"Cry, baby." He mutters before exiting the car. I took a deep breath and followed him inside the iHop. Hand in Hand, we walked to the back to meet a brown-skinned woman, the same one from the day we talked on the phone.

She had some hazel eyes, different from Emmanuel's brown eyes but other than that they look just alike. She smiles as we walked up to her, "Hello,"

She stands up and hugs Emmanuel then me, which shocked me. We all took a seat, "You must be, Winter. You're prettier than he described." She smiles at me.

"Ma," he groans at her. "Can you not?"

"Boy, shut up." She snaps and smiles back at me. "You can call me Momma Cleo and I love your nails." She grabs my hand looking at them.

"Thank you," I grinned and we just started to talk as Emmanuel sat back and watched us in adoration.

Me and Emmanuel's mom got pretty close throughout the dinner. She showed me baby pictures, her and his stepdad wedding photos. I showed her my music, stuff like that.

Then, afterward, I sat at Emmanuel's apartment and just watched movies with him. I jumped as some girl popped out the screen with a loud noise. It doesn't help that my phone started ringing.

Star🌟

"Hello?" I sat up from the couch and Emmanuel raised his eyebrow at me.

"Girl, I need your help. Where are you?" She talks into the phone.

"Star with what? And I thought we had studio time in like an hour." I looked at the clock on Emmanuel's wall.

"We're going there right after, just send me the address so we can pick you up." I nodded and hung up.

"What's wrong?" Emmanuel looked at me as I grabbed my shoes and bag.

"I already know Star got herself into some shit, and she needs my help." I kissed his lips. "She's on her way to get me."

"Star I swear to god, if we get in trouble for this, I'm whooping yo ass," I say as we pull up the hospital.

"We're gonna be fine." She said as she walks in. "If I'm not out in 30 minutes, come find me."

I smacked my lips and looked at Alex, "Girl she gotta be talking to you."

Alex rolls her eyes and sighed, "Fine, but if we get caught I'm gonna help her whoop your ass."

Star smiles and hurries into the hospital. "That girls gonna be the death to me."

"I second that," Alex bangs her head on the stirring wheel.

20 minutes later I saw Star in a green nurse outfit, with what looks like a half-dead Simone in a wheelchair.

I quickly opened the back door as Alex starts up the car, the closer the two girls got the more doctors chased them.

They came out of the door and Simone jumped out the wheelchair and into the backseat and Star jumped into the passenger seat as Alex drove off.

Sparkle and Shine ➮Star जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें