William Shakespeare

"doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar;
but never doubt i love."
~ W. Shakespeare

✶

I quickly rush out the store as tears start to fall,    I was shaking to no end

I quickly rush out the store as tears start to fall, I was shaking to no end. Emmanuel quick ran to me concerned.

"What's wrong? Why you run off like?" I was breathing heavily and tears were just falling.

"I can't." I cried and shake my head. I slide down the wall and put my head into my knees. "Oh god."

"Winter? Baby, calm down." He reassured me. "I got you. You just need to tell me what's going on?"

"Emmanuel," I cried for him and leaned closer to him.

"Let's get in the car." He pulled me up and lead me to the car.

I got in the passenger seat and wiped my face and then looked at Emmanuel. "You got a blunt?"

He nodded and opened the glove department and handed me a backwood and some weed. "Roll that shit up."

I sat in the Smokey car quiet with music playing along with Emmanuel. He didn't ask any questions about the episode I just had. I'm thankful for that, but I can't help but wonder does he even care.

"You good now?" I nodded my head and looked at him.

"Yeah just horny." That's when he laughed.

"That's probably what's wrong with yo emotional ass." He smirked at me. "You just need some dick and love."

I laughed and started singing, "I just need some dick. I just need some love. Tired fucking with these lame niggas baby, I just need a thug." Emmanuel smirks at me and started playing a beat he made on the aux.

"Give it to me like you need it, baby. Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing. I don't need a reason baby." As I sang I crawled to sit on Emmanuel lap in the car. "I wanna take and find I can give it to you right babe," I smirked and leaned down to kiss him and then I lead kisses down his cheek down his neck.