Tarantism

tarantism ~ overcoming melancholy by dancing; the uncontrollable urge to dance.

I sat in my room waiting for Emmanuel to come to get me

I sat in my room waiting for Emmanuel to come to get me. I finished some wigs early so Carlotta said I can take the rest of the day off. I made sure to call Emmanuel earlier to make sure he wasn't busy. I then heard a ding come from my phone. I quickly run over and unlocked my phone.

Emmanuel🥰: bring yo dumbass outside.

Winter🥶: don't do too much Emmanuel.

I roll my eyes and grabbed my bag and pink vans. I walked out and into Emmanuel car.

"So, I wanna show you something." He smirks and looks at me. I raise my eyebrow at him.

He pulls up to a small studio type building. "Where are we?" I question as he gets out the car.

"I'm not gonna murder you or nothing." He shrugs as he comes around and opens my door.

Him doing this little thing made me smile. "Such a gentleman." I laugh and takes his open hand. He pulls out a couple of keys and unlocks the big metal door.

Emmanuel licks a light on to reveal a dance studio. I look around amazed. It was beautiful. The room was surrounded by mirrors.

"When were you gonna tell me you dance

"When were you gonna tell me you dance." I smile and spin around toward him. He smirks at me.

"When were you gonna tell me you sing?" I was bewildered by his statement.

"How do you know this?" I cross my arms. He shrugs at me.

"I'm Emmanuel Carter, I know everything." He winks at me and walks to a speaker and connects his phone.

"I got a song," he scratches the back of his neck. "I wanna know what you think and if maybe you'll like to feature on it?"

I nodded at him and sat my purse down and watched him as he started to sing.