"Good" morning for Kiri

*alarm clock goes off* Kirishima grumbles to himself and rolls over, hitting the snooze. 15 minuets passed by and the alarm goes off again. Kirishima, having fallen back asleep, rolled over, (misjudging the roll) rolled right off of his bed and hit his head on his night stand. He lay on the floor for a few second before getting annoyed at the alarm, reach up and slammed the button. "Stupid alarm" he muttered as he got up, rubbing his head.

   He grabs his phone and looks at the time. 7:50 it read. "Shit" he panicked as he ran to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. His hair was stuck to his neck with sweat. As he splashed water onto his face he looked up and examined himself. Looking at the scar above his right eye he rubbed it with his hand. "Gah I was stupid" he said to himself. He put his head down and splashed water upon it one more time then turned the sink off. He stepped out and grabbed his uniform and quickly threw it on.

  After he got his uniform on finally he was fumbling with the tie. "Damn tie" he said angrily. He decided to not tie it and go in and style his hair. (Ever since he got into UA he has changed his appearance. He used to have black hair that waved just above his shoulders. Notice: the picture above) it took him a good 5 minuets to do his hair and finally approve of it. Before he left the bathroom he looked in the mirror again. "Why do I feel so off today" he said as he tried to shake the feeling away. He slammed his fist onto the counter, and his quirk activated so he wouldn't hurt himself. "Oh shit" he looked at the counter. He dented the counter in slightly. Kiri sighed and walked out of the bathroom grabbing his phone and quickly trying to find his shoes.

"Where are they, where are they?!" He panicked and decided to just throw his red crocks on. (Not realizing that they got shoved under the bed when he fell off) he checked his phone again, the time was 8:10. He had 5 minuets to make it to class before the final bell rung. He sprinted towards the elevator and jabbed at the buttons in a frenzy. He looked to the side and noticed that there was a sign there. "Elevator closed for the day for minor repair" he read aloud. He threw his head back and ran towards the stairs and quickly made his way down them and across to the school muttering to him self "of all days, today?"

  He made it to the class room right as the bell rung. Everyone was still talking of course, so he ran to his seat, out of breath and put his stuff down. Mina jumped over towards him, and took one look at him and asked "oi Kiri, are you okay?" Kirishima smiled and said, "Of course! Haha! Just slept past my alarm, that's all!" He lied. Mina looked at him and frowned. "Alright.. if you say so." She watched Kiri as he struggled with his tie. She laughed and said "here, let me help you" she quickly tied it for him then accidentally kicked his foot before she left. "Kiri, WhAt ArE ThOse?" (I had too) Kiri looked down and laughed. Completely forgetting that he wore his crocks to class. He laughed aloud and said "Mina, those are my crocks"

She stared at him weirdly, just then Mr.Aizawa walked in, well rolled in in his yellow sleeping bag. Everyone quickly took their seats and got quiet.

~today all they did in class was take notes, which kirishima had trouble keeping up with~

*the bell rings and class ends*

   Kirishima quickly gathered his stuff together and made his way out of the room then happens to bump into Katsuki Bakugo. "Hey Bakugo! Sorry about that" Kiri said slyly being interrupted "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING SHITTY HAIR" Bakugo screamed "ah come on Bakugo, it was an accident, calm down" kirishima pleaded "Don't fucking tell me what to do" he said calmly. "Whatcha doin today?" Kiri asked Bakugo, Bakugo Tec'ed and replied "I'm busy you idiot" he said back. "Ohh okay," kirishima smiled "I'll see you later then" he smiled and waved by then ran to his room.

    He quickly unlocked his door and slammed it shut, perhaps a little too loudly, then turned his back to the door and slid down it. He put his head into his hands and then curled up into a ball. "What is going on with me today" he asked himself. A tear rolled down his face. Then they all started coming at once, then he completely broke down. Someone knocked on the door, but he was too upset to answer. "Hey shitty hair, you okay in there?" It was Bakugo. Oh shit, he's in the room right next to mine. I completely forgot, Kiri thought to himself.

    Kiri finally responded, "oh yea, I'm fine!" His voiced cracked. Bakugo knew he was crying. But decided to leave him alone. Kirishima got up finally and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the shower then realized he didn't have any soap in there. He opened the drawers looking for the extra bar he had. He opened the last drawer and came across a tiny razor blade. He picked it up, but as soon as he did, all of the voices flooded into his head at once.

This is my first chapter, it's terrible I know but I promise it will get better.
Word count 948.
Leave comments :)