27

"Is robotics not for boys though ? Ive always thought you'd be something like a nurse" Chanel said clearly unamused while staring at her nails, this angered her aggressive younger cousin. "Why not" she barked back, Chanel knew from the years of growing up not to argue with her so went back to kissing Matt on the Gallagher's couch. "I'll show you Chicago properly next time, if you need me, you call, alright ?" she whispered as Lennon nodded. "I'll miss you Char " he said as she smiled, everything was  going good until Lindsay walked in.

"Len, Chan, lets go and uh-Charlotte-sorry Charlie, I really am sorry about y'know everything" she said as Charlie just took a breath, she knew her mother wanted nothing more than a hug so the girl cautiously walked over. "I don't forgive you but thanks for getting me back in even if you ruined it all to begin with" she said as they just looked at eachother before Lindsay put her hand on her daughters cheek. "You're beautiful baby. Okay. I'm proud, I know I don't show it but you're a great young lady. I'll see you around no doubt" she said before walking out as Charlie went to find Fiona who she knew was upstairs.

"Oh hi" Fiona said while nodding as the girl sat on the bed next to her. "What's going on ?" she asked as Fiona looked at her confused. "You were the anchor of this family and now you're in your room. Alone. Talk to me" she said as Fiona shook her head. "Fi" she then said as the girl sighed. "Lip doesn't trust me around Liam and it's killing me a bit yanno" she said as Charlie nodded. "You fucked up. Big time. But all of us have. He'll trust you over time. It's just because Liam almost died" she said as Fiona nodded. "I get that but Lip doesn't let the kid out of his sight" she said as Charlie nodded. "He just cares about him. A lot. And that scare really hurt him" she said as silence fell upon them.

"So what happened with Stevie-o" she said as Fiona cringed at the nickname. "Long story" she said while looking down but Charlie kept her gaze on her until Fiona eventually spoke. "He's gone. Puerto Rico. Said I could come with. But I had too much going on here. I just miss him yanno. But now there's Sean" she said while nodding as Charlie smiled.

"You like Sean ?" she said as Fiona's eyes widened. "Fuck your dad is his like best friend" she said with her head in her hands as Charlie smirked. "He's a good man. Struggled with addiction though, but I can't say he wasn't there for my dad through everything since they were kids" she said as Fiona just pulled Charlie in for a hug. "I don't know what I'm doing Char" she whispered as Charlie nodded. "None of us do but it'll work out. You've got a job. but don't fuck up the food. My dad loves it there" she whispered as Fiona smiled. "You always know what to say. Thanks. I'm gonna miss you when your gone" she whispered as Charlie shrugged. "It'll be like always. I'll only be here in summer" she said as Fiona smiled before there was a knock at the door. "You'll get through this. You've looked after every Gallagher since you were nine" Charlie said but before Fiona could talk the door opened and Lip stood there. "Bubs. I need to talk to you" he said while wiping his face with his hand as Charlie shrugged.

"Kinda in the middle of something" she said as Lip shrugged. "Now." He said as she groaned before he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out. He didn't stop until they got to underneath the train tracks. "What the f-" she began as Lip kissed her passionately. "Oh. Wow" she said while blinking hard as he nodded. "And there's more where that came from. I hate labels. But fuck. Charlie. You're driving me fucking crazy" he said with his voice slightly raised as she smiled. "Say the words" she said as he smirked. "Say the words" she then said while grabbing his shirt as he nodded. "Charlie Eloise Cavanugh. Will you be my girlfriend" he said as she smiled the biggest smile known to man. "Thought you'd never ask" she said before jumping into his arms.

And that was that. Phillip Gallagher and Charlotte Cavanaugh. Together at last. Both knowing their struggle with addiction they both had since they were kids would be toxic and if anything happened their friendship would be fucked. But they just didn't care. They were young and falling in love. And that's all they cared about.