Chapter 1

I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

It's been almost three months since Lisanna returned form the 'dead'. No one talks to me anymore but acasionally Laxus, Bixslow, Evergreen and Freed checks on me. I guess this can be a good thing being ignored by everyone else 'cause I've really got to know the Thunder Tribe better.

Ever and I would go shopping, Freed would teach me some new skills, Bixslow would tell me more about his magic and I find it quite interesting actually and Laxus well he would sit there and drink his beer but try to start a conversation, we'd end up talking about the adventures we've had.

But right now I'm alone, Laxus and his team are currently on a mission but should be back sometime today. They said they were gonna come ober to my house for dinner, that's another thing I like abput them, they ask before entering my house, well Ever, Freed and Bixslow do evertime but Laxus kinda just enters of his own wim and sometime I wake up and I find him asleep next to me.

But unlike when I find Natsu next to me in the morning, I don't kick Laxus out cause well he does it to , make sure I'm okay and I'm happy he cares. Well back to reality, I'm on my way to the guild hoping that the guys came back early.

I was about to open the door when the door slammed into me, knockimg me over.

"Hey." I said a little bit angry that who ever opened the door didn't bother to notice me.

I look up to see Team Natsu, they seem like they're about to go on a mission well I ain't going with them if they try and drag me I'll quit the team.

"Oh look it's the weakling." says Erza.

"Ah Lucy, just the loser we to see." now it's Gray being a real jerk. Hmp some family these guys are.

"Hi, what do you need if you going on a mission, I'm not going in fact I quit Team Natsu." I say figuring that they're either gonna dragme on the mission or kick me out. Since they ignored me for just about three months they don't deserve to be called my nakama.

"Oh good cause you're weak and always meed saving, plus you always hide behind your spirits." says Natsu. Are these guys idiot, I look behind them and see everyone agreeing with them even Levy and she's the smart person of the guild.

I can't take it anymore. I need to leave before I do something 'Natsu stupid'. I spin around and bolt for my aparment. I thought thay were my family, my friends. It's too bad Master isn't here to lecture them about Nakama. No he just had to go to a meeting. Oh yah I forgot to mention Master hasn't been ignoring me like everyone else he's just been really busy with paperwork. Which I help him with when Laxus and the others are on a mission. He's see's me as his own blood and is hoping that Laxus and I get together. I mean seriously yah sure Laxus and I seem like a possibke couple with how protective of me he is.

I look outside seeing it is dark and the guys might be coming over when they report at the guild. I'll start making dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL
HI EVERYONE I AM FINALLY ON HOLIDAYS AND THIS NEW BOOK WILL BE FUN ALSO I AM GOING TO SURPRISE YOU KINDA ON THE SHIP FOR THIS BOOK YOU WILL FIND OUT AS THE BOOK CONTINUES. ALSO PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN
TILL NEXT TIME MY LOVING READERS