My hand came down to the bottom of his shirt and I enjoyed pushing it up to his chest, revealing his perfectly sculpted body underneath.

He traced my bottom lip with his tongue, wanting to take back a bit of control. Of course I ignored it, knowing he'll get me back for that later.

From his chest, I started moving my fingers down across his abs, enjoying the fact that I was taking my time and leaving him guessing.

His chest was rising and falling rapidly and I knew I was testing his patience. But I had to get him back somehow and maybe this was good enough.

Maybe. Not.

Whilst finally letting him into my mouth I traced the line of his shorts that was separating us as he had me straddling him on the bed.

He sucked in a sharp breath as I teased him by pulling down the zipper, that being the only noise in my room apart from the panting coming from us.

As though that was the final straw for him and he couldn't take any more, he quickly shifted our weight and pushed me down on the bed.

Reconnecting our lips, he slightly nibbled on my bottom one and my arm wrapped around his back trying to hold on tightly as my mind was becoming too foggy.

He kissed down the side of my jaw and found his way to my neck, I bit my lip holding back any sounds from escaping.

"You're going to be sorry for trying to hold back against me." he whispered huskily in my ear and the way it came out ragged sent a shiver down my spine. It was flattering knowing I could get him to the point where he was losing control.

As soon as he had uttered those few words he kissed behind my ear and the sensitive spot had me squirming under him, as though the friction created between us each time our chests rose wasn't enough.

My other arm snaked its way back to his neck where I ran it through his hair, knowing he was probably holding it back too.

This was becoming a competition to see who would get the other person to moan first. I truly wasn't sure how long I'd last.

He nibbled on my neck until he found his mark and the feeling had me arching my back in pleasure. I thought I had lost until a moan finally escaped his lips as my front rubbed against him.

He groaned, most probably annoyed and started sucking on the mark as revenge. The action sent sparks across my body that amplified as he bit down on it. The built up frustration had me moaning so loud I thought I was screaming. He smiled feeling proud of himself for pushing me to the edge as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Not a quiet one are you?" He teased.

I kissed him, effectively shutting him up and my tongue found his. He easily took control and I was holding on tightly to his back, leaving a few marks along the way. It wasn't on purpose but the electricty coursing through us had us going crazy.

This time I was the one who kissed his neck, almost giggling when I felt him shiver on top of me. He groaned when I found his ear and I whispered. "Not too quiet either are we?"

He chuckled, knowing he had it coming.

I pulled away, looking into his dark, clouded eyes and smiled before pecking him on his lips.

"I love you." He barely got out.

I looked in between his eyes.

"I love you too, mate." I grinned widly.

He burried his head in my neck and breathed in, most likely relishing in my scent. I felt him smile back, but if that wasn't enough his erratic heart rate proved how lucky I was at that moment.