4. New school, Old friend

Start from the beginning

Yeah, I'm definitely a sucker when it comes to flowers and trees.

I'm enjoying everything that I'm watching because its more like I'm passing through a beautiful parkland, making me almost forget that I'm in my school.

At the right side of the road are the big trees, hedged by flowers and bushes and at the left side are the various activity areas like the basketball court, tennis court, etc; which are on the lower level than the road. We slowly pass by the school cafeteria and a small but beautiful garden, which is on the left side as well before the driver finally killed the engine at the outskirt of a vast ground which is surrounded by huge building blocks with the main building in between.

"We're here." Sia declares and my relaxed attitude starts to change and my heart is now on frenzy. I try real hard to push that feeling far back on my mind and try my best to be strong for once.
                            .       .      .

I don't know how I should react by the way Neil is behaving. He is literally everywhere and the way he looks at me all the time is simply intimidating. Is he really enjoying teasing me? Or is he just extremely weird? The question are screwing up my brain.

After the assembly, I sit down in my new spot which is next to the window, first-row second bench and to avoid thinking about Neil, I divert my thoughts back to the announcement made by the principal during the morning assembly. The yearly school concert is being held in the month of September, so whoever interested in singing, dancing, drama, etc are told to participate in the auditions being held in the upcoming month of July.

I love music, but to present it publicly isn't my cup of tea. Even the very thought of standing in front of the whole school is frightening.

"Is the seat taken?" A boy speaks, pulling me out of my thoughts while pointing at the seat next to me.

"Nope." I shift to make more space and he sits down looking at me.

"You look very familiar. Have we met before?" He asks.

"I don't think so." I reply instantly, pretending to look for something inside my bag placed on the wooden desk. "I'm new in town." I wasn't lying when I said that I was bad at making conversations, extremely bad.

"Really? Where do you live here?"

"Upper Tathangchen..."

"Do you know Dr. Gurung?"

"Yeah, he's my uncle." I finally look at him.

He looks tall and wiry, and his thick black, graduation styled hair is tousled back to give him a boyish look. His eyes are dark but not so big, complimenting his arched brows, pale skin with dimples on both of his cheeks which are vividly visible even when he spoke. Overall, he's got the looks that could make any girl drool over him.

"Are you Bianca?" His eyes opens wide with realization as a smile spreads across his face.

"Uh..yeah?.. How?" I ask, my mind racing with curiosity.

"Don't you remember me? We used to be neighbors. You, me, Sia and Kieth, we used to play all the time."

Now that he mentioned, his face and the way he talks certainly looks very familiar.

"Penzo?" I ask.

"Yup." If I way that I'm elated, it would be an understatement and before I figure out my emotions, I'm already hugging him.

The best coincidence.

I was afraid of not having a single acquaintance and here he is, my puppy love.