Chapter 25

~5 years later

Jimin POV

I was walking with Jennie in my private park the one I confess to Y/n , the cherry blossom were so beautiful as always.It's been I while since I last come to Japan,but I never stopped searching for Y/n.

Last month my father got in a car accident,someone put on his car TNT and the car exploded while he was driving.He lost his life because of the money he wanted that much his whole time.Jennie's father told me that he was regretting for force Jennie and me to marry. He wanted money but he understood that seeing his child sad was the worst thing that can happened,so he told to my father that wanted us to divorce but my father didn't agree so Jennie's father had to gave him a huge sum of money to make him agree.

When my father took the money he went to his car and he was driving,to the airport...I think he was going to leave his family,work,country...and then the accident happened. But I don't feel pity or sad at all.The money got burn and he together with them.

Now Jennie is with Yoongi after divorcing me, she confess to Yoongi and he was so happy because he loved her back ^-^.

The park don't have change a bit ,its the same.As I was talking with Jennie she was telling me that she is so happy now with Yoongi and they will help me to find Y/n no matter what. I felt better now,I hugged her.Now me and Jennie have been 5 years together and she is so close with me ,she is like a sister to me but nothing more then this.I never looked at her as a wife.The only person I want to see as my wife It's Y/n.

"meow" as I was walking I saw a  little kitten coming in my legs.

Jimin: oh hey little kitty ^-^

???: Mochi! Mochi! - I lift my head and saw a little girl that was calling her cat.-come here she said and run towards us.- Hi Mr. and Mrs. ,my mom tells me to not come here because it's someone's place,but my cat come here.

Jennie: It's ok honey you can take you're little cat.We won't scold you.

I laugh sweetly,what a cute girl

I laugh sweetly,what a cute girl.She took her cat and start walking away,she didn't really pay attention in me and Jennie.She was looking all the time in her little cat.

little girl: Yah mochi! I told you that I was hid back of the tree why you didn't remember it forgetful kitten.

As I heard the little girl telling that my eyes widened and I lost in my thought about Y/n and our kid I don't know anything about her and our kid...is she ok?we have a boy or a girl?what if we have twins? 5 years she have been a mother alone and I am not here to support her ,what kind of man I am that I can't even help my woman,Jennie touch my shoulder and I come to earth again ,I smiled softly at her.

Jennie: So want to go and drink some coffee? 

Jimin: Yeah,that's a good idea.

***After going out of the private park