Chapter 23

(Edit: guys I have change something in the book, when Y/n find out she was pregnant she was 1 month pregnant ...not 2 months pregnant...I thought is was going to be too much so that's why I change it . ^-^)

*** 1 week later

I was laying in the bed,watching the ceiling,thinking about what happened last week and seeing Jimin's text messages. I still keep on reading them,even though he send me those a long time ago.Hoseok kept telling me that I need to go at Bangtan concert tomorrow,but I don't know after that what happened...

***Flashback

It was the break time at work and I went to take some coffee for me and Hoseok.Walking in the hallway I noticed Jimin and Jennie talking with some people.They were older then them.They looked like two couples around the age of 45 or something.

Woman 1: Son I'm so happy to hear that you and Jennie are doing well-oh...so she is Jimin's mother and I think the others are Jennie's parents and Jimin's father.

Jimin's father looked like a really threatening look ,he was glaring at him all the time,like Jimin was going to say something really wrong.

Woman 2 (Jennie's mother): So have you think about any future member in our family?-my eyes widened.

Jimin:We have try and Jennie was pregnant,but unfortunately she lost our kid because of overworking...you know idols work is so hard.

Woman 2 (Jennie's mother) : Oh honey !You should drop this job immediately,let Jimin work for both of you.

My heart stopped.Did Jimin said he had try?!Did he said Jennie was pregnant?!?!....so,he have touch her?!I was walking backwards and I crushed in a cleaner dropping her bucket with water making a mess everywhere.Everyone looked at my direction.

Cleaner : Ok look what you did! -she yelled at me.

Y/n: Oh I'm so sorry.I'm really sorry miss-My eyes were full in tears but I try to hold them.I lift my head and saw Jimin with widened eyes looking to me.I step back and start walking away slowly.

Jimin POV

"Y/n..." I said and I was ready to run after her but my dad asked "Where do you think are you going?"

End Jimin POV

Mitsuko POV

I was watching away and I notice Y/n she was looking at Jimin and his parents ,lucky she didn't recognize me.When Jimin told that he and Jennie have try make a kid,her face go shocked,she make a mess around her and start walking away.

Jimin: Y/n...-he was about to run after her but his father grab his hand.

Jimin's father:Where do you think are you going?

Jimin locked his eyes on her seeing her walking away.In a moment Y/n stopped walking and then she run away.Uwu poor babygirl she fell hurt.

"Oh look who is here Mrs.Y/n...well I'm going to say a hi to her." I said with a smirk in my face and walk towards her,but then Jimin just pulled out his hand.And looked at me with a glare in his face. "Don't you dare to go after her" I said.

Mistuko: *smirk* Watch me! -I said and run away.

Jimin's father : Jimin what is this behavior?Was that Y/n...

Jimin:...

Jimin's father: Listened here son...I don't know what do to with you anymore ...-he said and go close to him-but you know what I can do to her if you continue going after her-he whispered in his ear.

I was running and notice Y/n going in a room it was the dance practice room,she opened the door and i looked inside no one was there,when she entered I smirked to myself,she is gonna pay today that she leaved me.As I touch the door handle someone blocked my away. " You were going somewhere?" it was BTS Yoongi."Go away Min Yoongi" I said with anger."Ohh...so you learned my name?Hahaha...didn't thought a stupid guy like you would remember my name,and why I should go by the way?"

Mitsuko: I want to meet Y/n she is mine!-I said and I was about to pull out the gun out of pocket.

Yoongi:Hmm...I dont think she is your's and I dont think its a good idea to shoot someone with your gun.Look in the corner of the room are so cameras that are waving at you saying "hey we are here" - he said and point in a corner where it was a camera.-huh guys what do you think,is it good for him to shoot now?-i turn my head and so an anger Namjoon and Seokjin. I gave a glare at Yoongi .

Mitsuko:This dont end here!-I said and leave.

Yoongi: Bye bye!

End Mitsuko POV

Y/n POV

I went inside the dance practice room and I start crying my eyes out ,I was sobbing so bad when I heard someone opening the door.I turn my eyes in the door direction and I saw Hoseok and Yoongi coming at me.

Y/n: Hobi!-I said and open my arms for a hug.

Hobi: Ssshh....please dont cry sweetie....ssshhh...

Y/n: He...he...*sobbing*-I said and he pet my back

Hobi: I know shh...please calm down.

***

After work Hobi bring me home,I was trying to calm down myself and not stress anymore...my kid is more important now.I took a calming pill to just stay at my phone.When a message come up.

When a message come up

***End flashback

Maybe I was too rude with him,but I don't care...lie or not,this think hurt me so much!

Hoseok POV

I was sitting in the couch and Jimin was walking from one side of the room to the other full with stress.I was looking at him all the time.

Hobi: Jimin can you please sit somewhere,seeing you walking like that in the room is making me dizzy.

Jimin: I'm worried Hobi,what if she don't come in the concert ? I'm sure she will not come ...she hates me now!

Hobi: Calm down boy,you don't need to worry,I will make her come for sure *wink * trust me,I never had lie to you.-I said and he was ready to cry.

Jimin: I really hope,you're right-he said and hugged me.

later***

I called Y/n and I was trying to convince her to come in the concert.

Hobi:So...this is the last time I ask you...Will you come to the concert yes or no?It's not about Jimin,but for me and Taehyung...We are your friends,do is just for us!

Y/n: ...

Hobi: Y/n?

Y/n: Fine...I will come

I smile softly...Thank you Y/n.

A/n : That was the new part sorry that I dont have post sooner but as some of you know I was busy writing Hoseok "or nah" on instagram.I will try to update the nest part of my daddy soon ^-^ love chu guys~ Thank for your support ..dont forget I purple you and I chim-chim u 💛💜💛💜 (btw make sure to tweet on tweeter my hashtag #Ichimchimu 😘💕 )