Chapter 19(part 1)

"Ah" it was my 4th day in the entertainment and I was vomit in he toilet.🤦‍♀️I have around one week and half that I get dizzy and vomit a lot.When I come out from the toilet I went to wash my face and hands in the sink .

"Hey Y/n are you ok?" I lift my head and I saw Jennie there,she was staying at me.

Y/n: Oh...hi!Yeah...I'm fine-I said and continue washing my hands.I got again dizzy and I was ready to faint but then Jennie catch me.

Y/n:Hmm...I'm sorry ...gotta go-I said and try to stand up.

Jennie:You don't look ok...Want me do drive you home?

I was to say "no" but I got dizzy worse then before so I nod my head.She helped me walk and brought me in her car.I saw Jimin in the hallway and he looked at me with worry,he was about to say something but then he step back.

***

As she was driving in the car,I was looking outside the window,try to close my eyes and calm a little.

Jennie:Do you have someone to take care for you at home now?

Y/n:No,but don't worry,I can take care for myself.

She stretch out her hand with a piece of paper."Anyways If you don't feel ok and need someone to help you ...I'm here for you." she said.I looked at her and I took the piece of paper.

Y/n:Thanks...you are so kind.

Jennie:Hey nothing we are friends now!

Friends??

****

When she let me home I went to my bedroom and try to sleep.I have start thinking bad about this dizziness...and I don't like it at all.After one hour or something I got up and went to take a shower, after the shower I make some coffee and went to the living room with a blanket to watch some Netflix...even though it was summer tonight was a bit cool.As I was on my laptop I got a notification,my friends Sana was calling me.

***In video call***

Sana: Y/n Unnie!!!

Y/n: Hi Sana!

Sana: Unnie I miss you!!!

Y/n : I miss you too!!! ^-^

Sana:That cute smile in your face,I just want to squeeze you cute cheeks and touch your bunny nose.

Y/n:Hahaha...omg dongsaeng thank you just made my day 😂

Sana: Why ,does something wrong have happened?

Y/n:Well no...but to be honest I was so tired...I got again dizzy and I vomit. 😓

Sana:What?!??! Don't make me worry any more...it's been a week or something that you are telling me you are feeling bad.Did you went to the doctor?

Y/n:No...I'm afraid...

Sana: Afraid for what?

Y/n:...I'm afraid I know what it is.

Sana:Huh??

Y/n: I had some bad thought in my mind...you see...hmm...

Sana:You idiot stop thinking bad!...anyways shoot what is it?

Y/n:hhmmm...well you know what some times I have problems with my periods they some times come late ...its been 1 month now from the last time I was with my periods and the dizziness and vomit  is making me think...

Sana:Don't tell.... YOU'RE PREGNANT??!?!

Y/n:Ssshh...

Sana:Dont tell me "Ssshhh..." you're pregnant yes or no?

Y/n: I don't know?

Sana:Why don't you make a pregnancy test?

Y/n:I have took two pregnancy tests but I'm afraid to make them...what if the come out positive?

Sana:... *silence* ...*with a calm voice* Y/n look go take the test and I'm here for you...I will be there all the time...just go take the test..you need to do this sooner or later.

She was right I couldn't elude this anymore,so I went to the bathroom to take the test.

Sana POV

I was waiting for her to go out from the bathroom...I was in a fucking camera so far away from her. I know she was afraid she is alone right there,without anyone to support her or hug her.I heard the door opened I looked Y/n staying there.

Sana:So?

Her eyes were widened,and her face was in shock and she was having a terrified look.

Y/n:It was positive....I'm pregnant...-she slowly sit down in the floor and start crying.

Sana: Y/n please don't cry...calm down sweetie.... -I really wanted to be next to her now and hug her,I wanted to comfort her.- maybe the test went wrong,why dont you try the second one?

Y/n:I make both for of them and the results come positive!😭😭😭😭😭I'm gonna die,my life is over!!

Sana:Y/n stop saying stupid things!Your life is not over!Gather yourself!

Y/n POV

I tried to stay calm as Sana said.

I stand up and wipe my tears.I was shocked...You know that feeling when your mind blocked and you can't think for anything anymore?That's what I was feeling right now.

Sana:Eh*confused*...ok look just try to stay strong.Soon you are going back to Japan and I'm going to come and live with you remember?But now that you are in Korea do you have someone to come and check on you?

Y/n:No...but that the hell is this question! I can take care by my own.

Sana:Y/n don't be stupid! What if you faint or something...you need to tell to someone you trust about this.

She is right but right now I really can't think.

Sana:Are you going to tell to your parents?

I nod my head "Of course...they need to know about that.I think they are going to support me a lot especially my dad,but I still so afraid."

Sana:What about Jimin?Are you going to tell him?

Y/n:I don't know I honestly don't know...-I couldn't hold my tears they start falling again.

Sana:Y/n...please dont cry everything will be alright...

***

I was lying in the bed and I was thinking,do I have to tell Jimin about my pregnancy...What if he don't want this kid?What if he tell me to abort the child?I'm really scared but I am not going to abort the child,this little creature had a spirit too.What if he still loves me and want that child? but again what if he is in love with Jennie now?I dont want to ruin his life.

With these confused thoughts and tears in eyes I fall asleep.