CHAPTER 3: Seeing Someone

Willow's P.O.V

When the boys came, I swear Zane couldn't take his eye soff me. I didn't make eye contact. I heard him let out a frustrested sigh that I don't think I was meant to hear. Misssy said,"Ok, I will be riding with Jason and Willow, you will be riding with Zane." I nodded. We went over to his streetbike- WAIT! When did he get that? Oh well. He handed me a purple helmet. I put it on and then I wanted to ask a question but i was nervous. He was putting on his helmet when I asked quietly,"Can I drive it?" He froze. He just stood there like he was in shock. He's probably thinking how stupid I am. I shoudn't have asked.

Zane's P.O.V

I was putting on my helmet when I heard a voice ask quietly ask,"Can I drive?" I froze. It was her voice. It was musical, and it would put angels to shame. Does she really want to drive it? Does she even know how to? Could someone as fragile as her handle it?" I looked back at her. She was looking down at the ground and looked like she regretted asking me. Why? I said,"Sure, if you know how and really want too." Sh elooked up at me making eye contact for the first time since that one time at her house. She searched my eyes to make sure I wasn't kidding before she smiled and her eyes lit up in excitement and happiness. I smiled knowing i was the reason for that. She got on and I got on behind her. She started it up and revved the engine. She said softly,"Hold on tight." I took advantage of that and held on as tight as I could without making her uncomftable. Then she took off doing a wheelie. She then put it back on the ground and started doing at least 150 mph. What the fuck? She was moving in front of cars that would come up in front of her. She was driving like a pro. I couldn't even drive like this! Where did she learn to drive like this? She started going up to at least 200 mph. Wow.

Willow's P.O.V

I took off with a wheelie. When I put it back on the ground, I started speeding weaving in front of cars. The excitement, the rush, the adrenaline of it all made me feel so happy. Soon as we got there, I parked it and tried to get off buT Zane was still attached to me. I tried to get out of his grip but again, I couldn't. HE was frozen in place. I then started giggling. I took off my helmet as he was still frozen. i poked at his hands and said softly,"You do know we stopped moving right?" He then thawed out and got up stiffly. He took off his helmet and said,"That was amazing driving! Where did you learn to drive like that?" I smiled and said,"Someone close to me."

Mystery Person's P.O.V

I was in the movie theater waiting for Willow. Dammit! When will she be here. I want to see her! I haven't seen her in three years! Stupid unrealiable idiots. They said she'd be here by now. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? Calm down. Deep breaths. It was thenthat Willow walked through the door. YAY! FINALLY! I first made sure it was her and then my excitement at seeing her again bubbled up and I screamed so loud that the whole theater turned towards me,"WILLOW!" Then I ran quickly and tackled my twin in a hug.

Author's Note: I KNOW IT'S SHORT! BUT THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER!! the nextone will be out after I finish typing it now!!