Everyone Okay?!

I fell backwards, being forced to the front of the plane. I reached for a seat. The seat was tough, I held on with all my might. 

Suddenly.

I felt the plane fall. The huge piece of metal slowly crashed into forest floor. Right that second, everything went back. 

A couple hours later

" Holy shit, wake up!"

"Are you okay?!"

"Oh my fuckin god! Look at his leg, anyone have some wrap?!"

"Use my shirt!"

"FINE!! But only because we are desperate!" 

I woke up to the sound of some familiar voices and others not so much. My vision was blurred, but I could make out some faces. With the greenery behind us, I was so confused! Where was I!?

"Mom."

"Dad"

"Adam"

"Strange Girl?" 

"What the heck, dude!? I am trying to save your life and all I get is strange girl. YEESH!" She said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. I started to feel more conscious now that I was waking up. Then, out of the blue, this intense, sharp pain reached my leg. I screamed in agony, as the pain got worse and worse. 

"Come on, here. Bit this." The girl said while taking something out of a bag. She placed the cloth over my mouth and I bit down, still screaming between my teeth. I hadn't realized it at first, but her hand was in mine, and I was squeezing it. Holding her hand kind of calmed me down, a little. 

After a while a of extreme pain and a lot of bright red blood, it finally felt better. I got up, I looked around which I had not considered to do before. I walked around, glancing at the tall, neverending trees. They were so green. It was peaceful and calm. 

I walked over to the plane, there was a small fire which was alarming, but what worried my more, was the dead bodies laying at the bottom of the small pond not to far from the actual plane it self. Some bodies were laying in the sunlight. Would be a nice photo if they weren't dead people. 

As I walked around. I got closer to the plane. Adam walked up next to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "You're going to see some disturbing stuff, that I don't think you are ready for". I looked at him, feeling both confused but worried. 

I gently brushed his hand off and walked forward. There were more dead bodies. I was starting to wonder if there was anyone else who survived the crash. As I walked closer to the plane, lifting up scraps of metal, making my way closer to the core, I found the most horrifying thing I have ever seen. 

I fell to my knees, tears rolling down my cheek fast. I couldn't stop them, I didn't want to. 

There were my two parents, lifeless bodies. Laying there in the cold, hard dirt. Burns and metal both seemed to be the cause of their deaths. I hate fire! I hate metal! "I HATE PLANES!!" I ended up yelling at the top of my lungs. 

With the few birds who didn't manage to fly away during the crash, flew away when I yelled. I didn't give a damn. Who would? The pain shot through my leg again. I winced and stood up. I looked down at both off them. My tears slowly drying up now. The girl walked up to me and placed her hand on my back, weirdo. "It's better if you don't look at them". I looked at her. 

She had dried tears too. Had someone important to her died too? I didn't feel like asking. I didn't feel like doing anything right now. She turned me away from my parents and forced my to sit down. It was kinda weird that she was touching me, even though we have never met before. "This is shit" she said  "I lost my Aunt, Uncle, Mom, and Dad. They were all sitting in the front. I didn't feel like sitting around them. So I moved to the back." She said. 

"And I regret everything." 

_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_Hey guys, I decided to update again, this is pretty junky so far, I know, but what I have in plan (if it turns out right) will be pretty badass. And as always, have a great day or not, the choice is yours!