Hustle

4:30 A.M

After a two hour flight, we finally arrived at the airport. "Ahh, our trip is really starting to get a move on!" My mom said with her, as always, cheerful voice.  I had enough! "Wow mom, don't you think that, that was pretty obvious?" I said with annoyance. "You two are really having a bad day aren't you?!" my mom stated in a 'don't ever talk to me with that tone' tone. I rolled my eyes, "mom, it is to early to tell! Literally, it is 4:30 IN THE MORNING!!!" I, almost, yelled. 

We parked our car in the parking lot and made our way to the building. When we arrived at the building we found my friend Adam standing at the entrance. His legs were crossed and his baggage was leaning against the wall on his right side. We approached him and all of us walked inside.

Adam has black longish hair. It is not much longer that the bottom of his ears in the front and in the back it reaches to the bottom to his neck. My hair is light brown and pretty short, but long enough tat I have to brush but I can also part it and thing like that.

Adam has these really cool hazel eyes and all I have is blue. So I have brown hair and blue eyes, and Adam has black hair and hazel eyes. 

The only real reason that Adam was coming with us on his trip from Ohio to Michigan is really only because we are really good friends. My parents and parents are also really good friends too. That is really how we became friends, too. We also got to the same school. 

" Hey, thanks again for letting me tag along Mr. and Mrs. Jones. It is really cool of you." Adam said with his usual relaxed tone. "Oh, Adam. We really did want you to come. You know, you mom and I go way back-" She started. "He knows mom" I cut her for a fear of never getting out. 

My mom shot me a very vicious glare that  worried me. I turned over to Adam and started talking about the new video game that was coming out. He mentioned something called The Division 2. I really wasn't interested but I pretty sure he was convinced I was. 

After a couple more hours of waiting moving around, we almost missed our flight. Adam and my family ended up running as fast as we could to get  to our gate. Adam was the fastest (Even though he had the second most luggage) and I was tailing him. My dad wasn't too far behind, but my mom was miles away and she had the tickets. When we arrived, we made  it there just in time to hear them call out family. We reached the counter and we were all sweating and panting. The man just looked at us like we were insane and checked our tickets fast enough.

"Finally we are on the plane" We said in perfect unison. We all turned and faced each other and laughed, (except for me). 

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter is so short but I had to do my NewsELA. If anyone knows what that is. Basically, you are told to read a certain article. then take a quiz on that piece of writing. IT SUCKS!! Well, anyway, have a great day or not, the choice is yours!!!