The Big Change

The plane, rapidly, started to shake and shift again. Everyone stayed in their seats and hung on for dear life. "WHAT THE!" Adam yelled as everyone else on the plane was screaming too. Looked over at my parents, who were sitting in the row across from us.

My mom's eyes were shut tight and my dad's eyes were wide open. My father was gripping tight on to my mother, whose arm was holding the arm rest tight. "Hey, Adam!" I said yelling over everyone."Yeah!" he said doing the same with his voice. " Shouldn't they be telling us to do something! I am sure that our lives are threatened somehow!" I yelled with a higher tone, getting a little frustrated. "Yeah! I agree! I know it is a bad idea, and don't talk me out of it, but I am going to ask them if we are in danger." He said. 

I stared at him wide eyed and he looked at me with a strait face and stood up. He fell right back down in his cair. He got up once more and was able to hold his balance thanks to the chair in front of us.

As I watched him walk down the row, I cringed at the moments he fell on other people. "Hey, kid. Yeah, your friend is insane." Said the guy next to me. "Yeah, I know!" I yelled. 

The plane was really shifting back and forth now. After a while I started to feel sick. I glanced over at my mom and dad. My mom was screaming at the top of her lungs. I could see her throat straining and her mouth opening as far as possible. Her eyes shut as tight as possible. My father, was completely freaking out. 

As the plane lunged forward getting closer and closer towards the ground, Adam took steps to get closer to his seat again. When he finally got back he sat down. Clearly, he was in a state of shock. " Hey Adam, What did you see up there!" I yelled a little nervous. 

A moment of hesitation passed between us. Suddenly, his head jerked my way. He yelled louder than anyone in this plane was screaming. As tears streamed down his face he yelled: "WHEN I REACHED THE COCKPIT, THERE WAS A GUN, TWO DEAD PILOTS AND A GUY WEARING A GREY HOODIE. THE MAN HAD A RED BEANIE. THE WORST  PART WAS, THE GUN WAS ON THE FLOOR POINTED TOWARDS HIM. HE, ALSO, LAYED THERE, BLOOD POOLING OUT OF BODY!!"

As Adam barely made it through his words at the beginning , minimal tears flowing, by the end. He was in complete sobs. Most likely because he knew we would die, but also, because he just found two, most likely, innocent people, laying on the floor at the nose of the plane.he place where those two innocent pilots were supposed to be flying the plane we were on.  

The man next to us staired in horror at Adam. I wasn't sure how to handle this situation, so I stood up. We had only a couple more seconds till this plane started hitting the top of the trees."EVERYONE, DO YOUR BEST TO GET TO THE BACK OF THE PLANE!!!!!!" I yelled, no, screamed at all of the people in the plane. All of these random strangers, people who I have never met in my life before, were being bossed around by me, felt... odd, in a way. 

People started to fill the isles. By this point, we were very close to the ground. The whole crowd of people were rushing to reach the back of the plane. 

Then suddenly...

There was a huge jerk...

The plane...

had

hit

the

ground

HARD

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

I am sooo sorry for the incredibly slow updates. My school just started the second half of the school year and for some reason I have sooo much more homework then I did before. And as always, have a great day or not, the choice is yours.