"Thanks, but I think that was a whole mood killer, don't you think?" I ask, but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. Depends on you, because you're so cute I'd want to kiss you senseless for the past three minutes," he declares.

"Okay," is all my stupid mouth offers before he kisses me like he'll never do it again.

Tilting my head up a little to give him perfect access to all he wants, I move my hands to fist his shirt tightly in my fingers as one hand of his cups my jaw and the other sneaks down over my bottom. Oh man the mood has definitely shifted again.

He removes his hands from both their positions to pick me up by the knees, and despite our only three inch height difference, he seems to pick me up with ease as he settles us down on my bed.

Now on top of me he has all the control over the kiss. His hands are now all over my body, my face, my neck, and just skimming over my stomach to my thighs.

My hands are left helpless at his hair, fisting it in order to keep his mouth from leaving mine. I've felt him trying to tease his way out of the kiss, but every time he begins to pull away I lean up and pull back. I can't have him pulling away. It feels too good.

"Amanda do you want this?" he croaks out when we finally part lips. I nod my head in confirmation, but he pulls his head back and presses my upper body against the mattress.

"Words Manda, I want words. Tell me you want it," he breathes against my ear.

I regain my breathing and continue to nod, even though he won't take that as an answer.

"Yes, I want it. I told you I want it," I gasp, desperate for contact.

With my verbal confirmation he whips his shirt from himself and I only have a moment to roam over his chest before he places his body over me again.

He kisses down my neck, something still a little alien to he and I, but that still feels so amazing. As he goes further and further down I begin to squirm more, whimper uncontrollably and become more desperate for his touch on every part of my skin.

When he comes to the bottom of my shirt he lifts it a little to show just a sliver of my stomach and kissing it. He looks up at me with heat in his eyes and licking his lips.

"Can I?" he asks. I want to scream and swoon at the same time.

"Yes," I breathe. I don't want to talk, but it seems as though Marcus will make me vocally tell him everything I want him to do to me. Well, hopefully not everything because that's just embarrassing to a whole new level.

With that he lifts my shirt inch by inch, kissing each section before he takes my shirt off too.

I'm not sure why I'm self conscious with him seeing me in my bra. It's not like he has never seen me in a bikini, but it's just different.

He kisses my forehead gently, calming my nerves, and reassuring my emotions.

"I've got you," he coos over me.

"Bra?" he asks again, but I don't respond. Instead I lift my body up just enough to unclip the hook myself and reveal my chest to him.

He looks down and his throat bobs as he gulps down. I'm almost dying with anticipation as he just looks at me. I want to cover myself but I don't want him to think I didn't want this. I do, I just don't know if I like being observed as much as he is.

"Tell me if I do something you don't like, okay?" he tells me.

"Okay." I honestly can't imagine him doing something I don't like.