I run. I bolt my heart out towards the direction of the sound. But sadly I came to a dead end. Though in the wall which was blocking me from seeing phone, was a small opening.

Just enough for one or maybe two to look through. I took a glance and felt my legs go to jelly.

There phone lay- still. His eyes open his chest not moving. Phone was placed on a pool of his own blood. A hole in his chest- not big enough to give birth to those things. This one was much smaller and went through his heart.

Phone...

I stared and didn't stop... the way his body was- the way his eyes were open yet unresponsive. it's just- 

I looked away and held my stomach in utter sickness. phone.. phone was dead! a tear slipped down my cheek while I slid down the wall holding my mouth. god, I can't do this... why him?! why latch?? why any of them!? will we all die here? I started to violently shake and I couldn't help it. I rocked back in forth in a sway motion- it helped

my face was in my knees- now and only now was I crying my eyes out. I just needed a minute.. just a minute to compose myself. A minute to forget everything and let myself calm back down. 

a minute...

A

.

.

Minute...

--

minute's pov

a loud hum sound aroused from all around me- and when I turned around I saw sparrow a minute cut off by a wall.  I instantly ran towards it in hopes of 'i might just make it' but no. I was too late- it shut right before my eyes with a loud low sound. 

I grunted and banged my fists on the wall in pure anger! fuck fuck fuck. damn it. I let my guard down for one secon-

"MINUTE!!" spider shouted waving a hand in front of my face. 

"what?!" I shot back as I continued to hit my fists madly against the rock hard wall.

"calm down- you're making your fists bleed," he said- looking calm as if he had done this all too many times before.

I stunned myself- then slowly looked down at my bloody hands. My knuckles were covered in my own blood. only now was the sense in my hands coming back- it hurt. I clenched my hands back up and rolled them down back to my sides. 

"good- now let's move.." he commanded now moving away from me. though I didnt pay much attention- my hands... they sting... a lot...

--

it wasn't long before we heard a pain filling scream spread throughout the long hallway. 

--

Phones pov 

the walls- they started to move... oh, no... sparrow! I dashed towards her seeing a horrified look on her face. then the wall took over my view. I was blocked in- alone. '

only one way to go- behind me. 

so that's the way I went!

I marched through the hallways- knife out and ready. man, I would kill for a gun. heck, I would take that alien gun... that one had a lot of firepower- who wouldn't want it?

before I knew it I came across a room. it was small and sturdy- normal size for once. the only normal size thing in this shit. 

screeeeeEEEEE the noise came from behind- it was fast. I turned around with the knife out- cutting the creature. an xenomorph... oh no. it screeched louder in my face now- it was deafening. 

then I felt it- something slither up my back. I looked behind and there was a sharp tail aimed right at where my heart was and before I could even do anything! it stabbed me like I was nothing. it held me high- the pain taking over my growing cold body. 

ScRAAAA 

then it dropped me limp on the ground- I was good as dead. 

though- the last thing I saw where a beautiful pair of (E/c) eyes appear from a hole in the wall. though i couldn't move nor talk- I just wanted to say- I love you (nO HomO) as a friend. take care~

--

your pov

the walls started to move once against- I didnt even bother to note the time, though how long had I been an emotion reck for? how long had phone been dead for? how long had latch been dead for?

I shoved that aside- like another pile in my mind to look at on another day. I needed to stay focused. 

I got up and dashed around on my tip toes- being as silent as I could. though as I went to turn a corner I bumped into something . something hard. I looked up opening my once closed eyes and saw a kinda half-assed worried spider standing there. his arms gripped the side of my arms to stop me from falling back.

god, I'm clumsy.

"what happened?!? are you okay???" minute asked appearing from behind spider. 

"I'm... I'm fine." I looked away and felt spiders hands grip more so tighter than before.Ii looked back at them to find they were giving me the look- 'we know you are lying- just spill the tea' kind of look you know?

"Alright-I'm not fine. I'm far from it." I glance up at spider as he looks down at me. I can't see anything in his eyes from the lighting of the room.

"I.. I found phone afte er I heard his scream and-so m ething had killed him! Hey was in his own pool of BLOOD!!!" I started to cry again. Were they both really dead? I can no longer see them or talk to them?...

"Calm down sparrow- we will do something..." minute started but trained on as time past.

It was only a few seconds before we were up and at it again. Yet I had this lump in my throat... And a weight on my shoulders- two deaths...