Squad bio

(Hey Guys this is the bio that I made for this new story hope you enjoy and like it)

There were a lot of things happening during the war between the IMC and the Militia. One fighting for destruction while the other fighting for freedom. While each faction had very impressive strategies, pilots and titans the IMC will never be ready for a team that the Militia had. They call themselves the 5-11 Devils.

This is a squad of four elite pilots that did most of the fighting for the Militia that they decided to go on their own and explore the galaxy while fighting off the IMC for daily living and also living in a widow that they stole.

First in the squad is pilot Cpt. Thomas (Cheif) Ace, he is the leader of the team with black hair, blue eyes, a six pack, and is 5'9. His titan KX-5179 (X) is a Monarch class titan with her Kit is energy thief. Her core upgrades are Arc rounds, Maelstrom, and Multi-Target Missles. Her hull is blue with white neon stripes. X can also access all class titans cores, offensive, defensive, weapons and utility thanks to scanning every class that she encountered during the war. His suit is Grapple and Phase Shift with the R201 and Wingman as his weapons. His ordinance is fire stars along with arc grenades.

The second in line pilot LT. Rosie (Wraith) Evens, she is the tracker of the team always looking and eliminating her target, no matter how big or small. She is also the medic of the team with 5 years of medical training and experience. She has black eyes, short Crimson red hair,  5'6, and has a right robot arm. Her titan GE-8139 (Hound) is a Prime Tone class titan equipped with the enhanced tracker rounds kit so Rosie can kill more with better rounds. His hull colors are Riot red with orange and blue neon strips, along with the bombshell nose art. Her suite is the Pulse-Blade With The Alternator and RE-45 Auto as weapons. Her ordinance is the gravity stars and frag grenades. She also has a wolf name, Ryden who often helps Rosie with maintaining Hound.

The third one is pilot First Sargent Carlos (Boomer) Rodriguez, he is the Weapons expert of the team always like to leave battle with a very big bang. He's 6'3, has amber eyes, brown hair, and has somewhat of a six pack but nothing like Thomas. His titan of choice is a Scorch class titan FA-4016 (Wildfire). His kit is the tempered plating so he can keep going without worrying about burning himself. His hull colors are a mix of orange, red, and yellow with neon green outlining with the Marauder Core nose art. Carlos's wears the A-Wall suite with the X-55 Devotion and the Sidewinder SMR as his weapons. His ordinance is the frag grenades and satchel because of his desire to blow everything up.

The last person for this team is pilot LT. Carla (Seeker) Strider, she is the teams #1 sniper always killer her targets with an only shot hole left on their body. She is 5'8, has long blonde hair, a gray eye, and an eye patch with a Northstar emblem on it. Her titan of choice is, of course, a prime Northstar class titan SK-1528 (Nightwalker). He is equipped with the Threat optics kit so Carla and the team can see enemies and where they are. His hull color is dark blue with a neon red outlining with the post-apocalyptic nose art. Carla has the cloaking suite armed with the Kraber-AP sniper rifle and the Hammond P2016 pistol. Her ordinance is the electric smoke grenades and gravity stars for offensive attacks.

(A/N: That is the bio about the squad team 5-11 Devils I hope you like them and I'll see you in the next part.) Ghostknight out PEACE