Chapter 3

"Good morning " I say to myself as I yawn . I lean back into the pillow and breath in the fresh air . I sit up and catch and catch a glimpse if myself in my vanity . I look especially good today . I put my frizzy hair into a bun on top of my head and put some mosturizer on . With that done I head downstairs and get ready for the day . After a good hearty breakfast , I leave a note for a Olivia and go for my run .

As the wind whips through my hair I find my thoughts going back to Cole . His sweet little gestures , his awkwardness , the way he could make snarky comments yet still be cute , all his cute little gestures and the way he left me feeling yesterday . I find myself smiling as my run comes to an end and I near my house .

"Hey " Olivia greets me as I enter the house .

"Hey " I give her a smile and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day .

"What happened yesterday ? " She yawns from out the door .

"We went to a party " I answer as I finish putting my hair into a bun and move onto my face . I put on a bit a blush along with green eyeshadow and a nude lipstick .

"Yeah but happened at the party ? " She groans .

"We were dancing then I sat down and chatted withwith a guy until I realized you were gone " I exit the bathroom and join her in the kitchen . "Turns out you had passed out on the front lawn . Since Oliver took the truck me and you got a ride by some guy "

"Some cute guy that you like " Olivia finishes for me giving me her smirk .

"All guys have names " I groan .

"And this one's is ? " she teases .

"Cole " I give her a "stop it " glare .

"Awe the name suits him .." She starts blabbering as I walk towards the door .

"Whatever , I'm leaving . Have fun " With that I close the door and walk down the few steps and head to my car .

It starts up with a sputter and I jolt out of the driveway . I turn on the radio and start singing along . After about 7 songs I arrive at the restaurant and park . I walk in, bag in hand and walk straight towards the little dressing room . I put on my apron and a cap and head towards his office .

"Hey Danny " I smile when I see my boss .

"Hey , you're doing prep today " He hands me my paper with a groan and I trudge towards the kitchen . On the way I grab myself a chopping knife and soon I'm standing behind the prep table .

"Hey " Adam my coworker greets me .

"Hey " I reply as I start chopping up ingredients for things I haven't even tried . My arms start aching and within 7 hours I'm dead tired . I silently jump up and down when the bell rings and walk back to the little dressing room to undress .

"Have fun on your days off . " Danny smiles as he sees me head out .

"Yeah I'll try " I grin as I pause from pushing the door .

"Good , remember you need to be back here tonight at 5 for the meeting " He reminds me .

"Of course " I smile .

"Good how go have fun " He waves me out the door .

" Bye " I wave pushing the door and walking out . As I sit down in my car it starts up and 2.15 is shown on the clock . That means I still have room to go have fun with Oliver . I head to his little house where he lives alone . Ironically it's a 3 bed room house . I ring the doorbell and walk straight on in .

"Hey " I call out into the empty house .

"Oh it's Brielle Belle " He glances around the corner and greets me with one of his tight hugs .

I notice a blue mark on his face and stare him up and down ." What happened?" He flinches but I touch it anyway . I touch the bruise gently wondering what happened . " What happened ? " I demand this time .

"I got in a fight " He says sheepishly looking down at his shoes .

"What ? When ? Where ? " I scold him . "Why ? " My voice comes out softer the second time and it's voiced with concern .

"Last night at the party " He admits . Confusion curls my eyebrows but I push him onto the coach and give him my killer eyes .

"After almost everyone left I came back to drop a girl off and I walked inside with her . She had a ride with this guy and we were talking when he put his hand on her back all nice . " He looks down embarrassed . I reach over and lift up his chin with my index finger and push him to go on . " So I got .."

"Jealous " I say for him as he continues .

"Yeah jealous , and I leaped onto him and we fought . " He finishes frowning .

"Well before I lecture you we really should get your eye cleaned up " I say and walk into his bathroom to look for the proper stuff . After I find everything I need I walk over to him and dip my cotton pad in some rubbing alcohol .

"Hold still " I demand and carefully clean his jaw . "Who's this girl ? " I ask quietly as I watch him hide the hurt in his eyes .

"Her name is Sophia . She has the most beautiful blue eyes , her hair is a soft black and I could get captivated by her smile for a life . She's bubbly , fun , so caring , she's confident , brave , cute . She's an angel " I watch his eyes light up as he describes her .

" Sounds like you like her a lot " I smile at his admiring .

"Yeah " he nods as he closes his emotions up again . It hurts my heart to see him like this . I was wrong he doesn't like her a lot , he almost loves her . If this is what love does to someone I don't want a part of it . I lean into him and give him a hug . He twitches at first but I hold on and soon he's sobbing into my arms . I let his tears soak up on my shirt and as I leave I tell him to fight for her . In more ways than one . With that done I leave to to the supper .

I arrive with plenty of time to spare . I take seat where a the interns sit and wait for Danny to say what he needs to say . A supper arrives and Danny still hasn't spoken . I shrug it off and enjoy the meal along with conversation . The supper of pork chops and rice fills me right up . As desert of Ice cream sundaes arrives as Danny stands up . Finally , I sigh .

"I have some exciting news "He starts off . "We have two interns we want to hire when they graduate " I clap loudly when I hear that . " We are also going to be making this restaurant in a different post " Confused expressions are thrown all over the room and I join them .

"Okay which one do you wanna hear about first ? " he asks leaning against the table .

"The first one " I shout before anyone can stop me .

"Okay the two interns we'll be hiring are ..." He takes a long pause to annoy us . " Brielle and Chris ! " I jump up when I hear that . "Okay , so Brielle you'll get to be the new sous chef and Chris you'll be a cook . " I smile and I look across the room to catch Chris's excited eye .

"The restaurant will be located in Miami . Only a certain amount of people will be able to visit . The two new hired interns and others have a choice of cooking at that restaurant or just stay here with the hotel " This leaves me confused but I accept all the hugs with a smile .

The rest of the night ends in a haze . I leave with a huge smile on my face even though I a have a decision to make . Hazy and sleepy I fall asleep in my bed .
*********************

Kinda filler but it had to happen .

So anyways ...

Do you think she'll take the job in Miami or stay ?

Do you think Oliver will get Sophia ?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
           ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

Love you
💟Helena💟