Chapter Twenty Four ( what !!? )

Start from the beginning

" So !! You are playing with boys like toys yeah ! First Danny and josh !! Girls should take care of their men as you are here .. " I heard some one saying from behind .. I turned and saw that IT was Sassy !! Not that Girl again !!
" Excuse me !! " I said as I raised an eyebrow
" Your heard me !! " she said by laughing loud making fun of me
" We are friends okay !! so keep your nose out of what is not your business " Josh said angrily in defense with his British accent which I adored ..
"Whatever ! " Sassy said as she made herself comfortable in her desk ..
 I just looked forward and didn't pay attention to her .. Classes passed slowly .. For the first time since I met Danny I felt bored in classes .. I felt that something was messing as he didn't attend any of the classes we had … when it was lunch time .. I was walking through  the school hall .. when someone's voice stopped me ..

" Hey Kasey ! Do you mind going out with me tonight ? we can eat dinner together or something " Josh offered as he came in front of me
 " I am sorry Josh ! But I am busy tonight  " I lied to him which I hated so I decided to tell the truth " Actually I have no plans tonight .. I just don't feel like going out " I corrected
" It's okay ! Maybe someday later " he said as he smirked
" yeah sure " I said then each one went on his own way ..

I decided to walk to the bathroom before the lunch time so I could wash my face .. I wanted to sleep like a child and I had to wake myself up .. I opened the bathroom door put my back down on the floor , stood in front of the water tap and looked up to see how I look .. My hair was okay but my face was like a face of a zombie !! I washed my face several times hoping that the tiring look would just disappear .. I looked at the mirror again in frustration when I saw Sassy behind me in the mirror .. I acted like If I didn't saw her but she decided to talk !!

" The ugly Beauty !! Washing your face wouldn't help " She said laughing at me as she opened her bag and got some makeup stuff and began to put some on her face I gave her a look of disgust but said nothing ..
" And by your look ! you get the attention of two guys ! " she said again ! of course she will never shut up .. I turned to her put my strength together and was able to speak
" I am never jealous of you ! " she said as she continued look at the mirror and kept fixing her makeup
" obviously " I said  as I leaned to pick my bag up .. when I held it I looked and saw sassy came closer with a threatening finger ..
" Look I will get what I want… you will see " she said threatening me .. and of course she was talking about Danny ..
" call me when that happen so I could see " I said  making fun of her and went out of the bathroom …

Classes after lunch time passed faster than the first classes .. When the bell rang  announcing the end of the school Day .. I walked out of the school door and fortunately could catch the bus .. I took a seat .. and after a while the bus began to move .. my thoughts went to the first time I met Danny .. It was in the bus when he was so rude .. But no deny He caught my eye from the first sight I really miss him !! .. The bus stopped cutting my thoughts .. I stepped out of the bus .. walked down the street to reach our house .. when I opened the door I found Every one was setting by the living room watching TV ..

" hey ! " I said as I took of my shoes by the door ..
" hey Darling .. Wanna eat something ? " mum offer made me remember that I didn't eat that sandwich she gave me that morning
" actually I wanna tell you something but don't get mad … " I said as I slowly opened my bag and took the sandwich out of it
" oh ! Kasey !! you said you will eat it !! " mum said sadly
" I am sorry .. I will eat it up in my room " I gave her a kiss as an apologize then went upstairs

I put my bag down on the floor .. Changed my cloths and sat on my bed .. I ate the sandwich then leaned against the pillows .. I picked my phone up and kept calling Danny But his number was out of service .. I kept trying until I fell asleep ..I woke up with my phone in my hand .. It was about seven in the evening .. I checked my phone and there was a message .. I wished that It would be from Danny .. I opened it but It wasn't from him .. It was about him !! A messages from a strange number .. the text says
If You wanna see your missed boyfriend come to the night club at the white street tonight at eight ..