⇮7

ur opinion on a certain character might change this chapter hehe ALSO everyone prob already knows but what's in italics is a flashback

Brendon's POV:
"Bren! I'm leaving for work, Ryan wants to stop by and keep you company, he's off today!" Dallon yelled to me while I sat in bed watching Hulu.

I groaned and paused my show. Ryan hasn't been too nice the last few times he stopped by. And he likes to stay way too long for my liking, but it's not my house so I don't say anything to him.

"O-Okay Dal! Have a g-good day at work. I'll m-miss you."

"Miss you too! Love you! Bye"

I cherished the few minutes I had left before Ryan got here. At first, it was nice having him around, he always made me feel better and he could always help with anything I needed. But I don't like being around him anymore, he gives off weird vibes, but I would never tell Dallon that. He thinks the world of Ryan, and he either wouldn't believe me and would get mad, or he would make Ryan stop coming around in general, and I would hate to do that to Dal.

Also, now that I'm thinking back to it, he seemed a little more touchy than necessary while doing the rape tests, like I knew he would have to touch my privates or whatever, but he was being a little too much, especially for knowing what I've been through. But maybe I'm just paranoid because of my past. I need to learn to see the better parts of people and stop looking for bad things.

"I'm here!" He announced. I groaned and walked out into the living room, to be polite.

"Hey. W-What's up?"

"Nothin, just chillin. What about you?" He said happily.

"S-Same, I'm gonna go b-back and finish some dumb sitcom I've b-been watching. I'll be b-back in a w-while." I told him, already walking back into the bedroom.

"Brendon!" He yelled from the living room. "Can you get me a beer?"

I walked out in the living room, it was only noon. Why would he start drinking already. Waste of a day.

"W-We don't keep b-beer in the h-house. D-Dallon knows I-I don't like it w-when he drinks, and he s-said he doesn't mind s-stopping when I-I'm around. Sorry."

He sighed dramatically. "Whatever, I'll be back. I'm going to the store to get some."

"O-Okay."

I dreaded him coming back.

Brendon: weird question, what kind of drunk is ryan?

Dallon: back in highschool he used to be a mean/
sloppy drunk. and realllllly lightweight. why?

Brendon: no reason, i'm watching my show in the bedroom and just wondered about it for some reason

Dallon: okay lol? miss you, I'll see you in a few hours, I might have to work a little overtime tonight

I didn't want to tell Dallon and have him text Ryan about it, and have Ryan thinking I'm a snitch or anything, so I let it be at that.

He walked through the door, already drinking a beer. He finished it off before he sat down and chucked it in the trash can, missing by a long shot.

"Heyyyy, Brendon." He slurred out.

I stood awkwardly in the doorway between the living room and kitchen.

"H-Hey, Ryan." I said awkwardly, getting a little nervous.

I hate when people drink around me, and I hate being nervous without Dallon here. I don't know what to do.

I turned to walk back in the bedroom to continue my TV show, but he stopped me halfway back the hallway, already done another beer.