Rvb S9 E18 "Whole Lot of Shaking"

Začít od začátku

Blue Base
Over by Blue base. Tucker, Caboose, Zeta, Church and Tex are all present in front of the tank.

Wade: We're all set! Let's go!

Caboose: Okay, I'm driving.

Tucker: What? Fuck no!

Tex: C'mon Church, get in!

All four of them run towards the tank as Church and Zeta hang back.

Church: I'm not coming.

Tucker: You're not?

Church: Nah, you guys go. Good luck. I don't know how much time we have left. I think I'd rather spend it someplace I like. Oh, and if you see Agent Washington, do me a favor and tell him I said "Memory is the key." He'll know what that means. Oh, and also, tell him I said thanks. Good luck guys.

Wade: Ok? What about you Zeta, you coming with us?

Zeta: (Sighs) Sorry Wade, but... I'm gonna keep Church some company so, he doesn't go crazy from being alone.

Wade: You... sure about that?

Zeta walks over to Wade and pulls him into a hug

Zeta: It'll be fine, Wade. I'm... just glad that during our time here, I got to connect with you better.

He starts hugging her back.

Wade: Just promise me, will see each other again.

Zeta: I promise. Besides, someone needs to keep an eye on those morons.

Tucker: Love you to, Zeta!

Zeta just flips him off. She let's go of Wade and walks back, besides Church as he watches her with sad eyes.

Tex: Well, I'm going. You two can sit around til the world ends, but as long as I'm here, there's something I can do about it.

Church: Tex, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Caboose: Church, Zeta I-

Another earth appears.

Tucker: Ah, crap!

Tex: This tank needs to move, right now!

Red Base
Over to the reds, who are still standing around Andy.

Sarge: Everyone, get in the digger!

Leo: There's no point, Sarge! There's not going to be enough time!

Donut: Repent! Repent! Give up your evil ways! The end is nigh!

Simmons: Oh shut up, Donut!

Grif: Yeah, did you suddenly find God or something?

Donut: Yeah, I've never been much for religion. But I figure I can get it just under the wire. Why not change my bet?

Grif: Calm down. The world is not ending. Everything will be just fine. Everyone always thinks the world's gonna end during their lifetime, but the truth is none of us are that cool or interesting, so get over it.

Simmons: At the current rate of decay, the world will shake itself apart in just a few minutes!

Andy: Hey, does this team's health insurance plan cover the apocalypse?

Grif: Oh, give it a rest, Andy.

Leo: Andy?

Blue Base
Wade, Caboose and Tucker are driving around the side of the base in the tank, with Wade driving.

Caboose: Punch it, Wade!

Wade: I am punching it!

Caboose: Well, punch it harder! Wait, try kicking it!

Tucker: Caboose, this is as fast as this thing gets. It's a tank, not a fucking Lamborghini!

Church and Zeta are sitting on the edge of the base, watching them leave.

Church: Good luck guys.

Zeta: (Laughs lightly) Pretty sure, they've got plenty lot of that.

Church: Your probably, right.

???: So, think they'll make it?

They both look behind and see Tex standing there.

Church: Oh, I think they have enough time to squeeze in one last adventure. Can't really ask for more than that, can you?

Tex: Suppose not.

Zeta: So, you decided to stay with us?

Tex: Yep.

Church: Finally gave in and believed me, eh?

Tex: Ah, not exactly. I just figured you haven't steered me wrong so far, why bet against a streak?

Church: Well, come sit with us then. We got some great seats for the end of the world. I saved you one.

Tex: Okay. Sure you wanna do this?

Tex says as she sits down, beside Church on the edge of the base.

Church: Yeah, you know it took a couple versions of me to understand it, but I think sometimes, sometimes you just gotta let go. And if you do, the things you let go can sometimes come back on their own. They did today.

Tex: Wow, guess the theory has proven right then. Nick of time.

Church: Yeah, I guess it was.

Tex: Any regrets?

Church: Eh, a few. Probably should've learned how to use this damn sniper rifle.

Zeta: You know we did have a lot of time on our hands. Could've practiced, I don't know, once or twice.

Tex: She's not wrong.

Church: (Looks at Tex) Well, what can I tell you guys? Had other things on my mind, I guess.

The End
============================
Author: Only one more chapter to go, until season 10 baby!