Rvb S9 E8 "Shaking the Foundation"

Epsilon Unit/Red Base
Outside of Red Base Leo and Simmons are seen working on a fully built robot. As Sarge, Grif and Donut stand to the side, watching them.

Leo: Almost got it and... there! That should do it.

Simmons: Man, that safety switch was hard to bolt on.

Leo: Yeah, we should of probably gotten a bigger one.

Donut: It's not how big the switch is, guys. It's how you flip it!

Simmons: Donut, shut up!

Sarge: Alright, robot's all done! Time to fire it up! Let's hit the ol' power button. Who want to do the honors? Grif?

Grif: Meh.

Sarge: Well said. Donut?

Donut: Sorry. Just clear-coated my nails. I'm not chipping one of these babies!

Sarge: Well then, how about you Leo?

Leo: I'll let someone else do the honours, Sir.

Sarge: Alright... Simmons?

Simmons: It would be an honor, sir! Um, th-that is if you're sure you don't want to do it!

Sarge: Now that you mention it, it does sound kind of fun! I always did like pushing things.

Simmons: Oh...okay.

Donut: Hey Sarge, what's this robot gonna do for us anyway?

Sarge: Oh you know, the usual robot stuff. Math we don't wanna do...

Simmons: Right, like THAT exists.

Sarge: Menial tasks like maintaining the vehicle...

Simmons: Maintenance is crucial!

Leo: Technically I've done most of the work on the warthog.

Simmons: Hey! I still helped, ok.

Sarge: Organization...

Simmons: Hmm...maybe I should make a list of all the robot's duties.

Sarge: And basically any task that no one wants to do or is part of anyone's official job description.

Simmons: Additional work? You mean like extra credit? No one told me there was extra credit! What is it? I'll do it!

Leo: Hey Simmons, it's starting to sounds like this robot, going to be doing all your jobs for you.

Simmons: Hahaha...yeah.

Donut: Don't worry. I'm sure Sarge will find some other responsibilities for you! Right Sarge? Sarge?

Sarge: Huh? Oh right. One of the robot's functions is to answer awkward questions that I don't want to. Better turn him on.

Sarge moves behind the robot and starts taking stuff off.

Sarge: Here we go. Let me just get this panel off, make some specific noise and drop it on the ground.

Suddenly, a earthquake starts shaking the ground.

Sarge: Holy guacamole!

Simmons: Ahhhh!!! Another earthquake! Everyone institute emergency plan! Hold on a second while I put on my marshal's vest! Everyone just remain calm! Whatever you do don't- (Earthquake stops)- panic.