Areum came back with a happy grin, "Daddy says I can go but unnie and Kookie needs to wait for me." She said. Wait for her? As in wait for her to finish? Oh my God. "Relax Y/N there's a cafe not far from the daycare, I always sit there whenever Namjoon told me to keep watch on Areum." Jungkook said, "Done! Now let's get these cookies to bake!" He excitedly popped the cookie tray inside the oven.

"Unnie can you put whipped cream in cookies?" Areum asked, "Want to try?" I asked and the girl nodded excitedly.

"Bye unnie!" Areum waved excitedly as she ran inside the building with Hyunjae, "I love kids... sometimes." Jungkook sighed next to me before we head to the cagew that he mentioned before a few days ago, the café is a normal looking café that you'll see in Tumblr pictures. It's pretty cozy as Wonder Girl's Nobody acoustic version played in the background.

As soon as we sat down a guy walked up to us, "Hello and welcome to Ahgasa House." The man smiled, "Hey Jinyoung hyung." Jungkook greeted the waiternor Jinyoung, "Hey Jungkook, the usuals?" He asked and Jungkook nodded. I looked through the menu and just ordered a mango smoothie. "You know this place?" I asked as soon ss Jinyoung walked away.

"Jinyoung hyung owns this café, he works with two of his friends Bambam and Yugyeom." He explained.

Jinyoung came back with our orders and went to tend with the other customers. We both talked about random things, the cafe has a few customers here and there. I met Bambam and Yugyeom and the two are very loud, Jinyoung scolds the duo often if they began to play around behind the counter which is entertaining to see them. Especially Bambam who I found out is Thai and his mistakes with korean words is so adorable.

Then everything went crazy, all I remember is a loud popping sound and glass shattering along with screamings. Jungkook yelled 'get down!' Before pulling me down and protecting me from the glasses that fell above us. Jungkook pulled me up while I tried to stand on my legs, "Come on Y/N we need to get out of here!" Jungkook shouted, I nodded and he went to the back of the cafe before a bullet flew past my head making a hole on the wall.

"Motherfucker!" Jungkook pulled out his own gun and aimed at a black masked man who had his target on us. Jungkook pushed me behind him and the café turned into a war zone, I covered my ears since the noise is too loud and mind you its scary as hell. "Shit, I ran out of bullets." Jungkook cursed, "Hide here." He said as I got behind the counter hiding from the chaos. I took a peep to see Jungkook fighting off the masked man, Jungkook swung his fist hitting him and dodged every attack.

A hand covered my mouth preventing me from screaming as I was dragged behind. I fought off whoever was dragging me but their grip is too strong and tight. I bit my attacker's hand and he cursed, "Bitch!" I grabbed a glass bottle and swung it at his head making him stumble back. Taking this chance I ran out to the back while taking out the device that Namjoon gave to me. Just as my thumb hovered over the red button a balck van stopped in front me and two more guys emerged.

Panicking, I turned around only to be trapped by the guy from earlier. They were talking in a foreign language and each took a hold of my arm and carried me to the van.

"Let go of me!"

"Shut up!" One backhanded me making me cry out in pain, "Hurry up!" One shouted in Korean, I tried to kick them off but they held me down. By now I was crying and praying for someone or anyone to save me.

And just like that someone appeared and gave one of the kidnappers a flying kick, another one appeared and punched the other kidnapper and they finally let go of me. I fell down on the ground holding my arm since they grabbed it too tightly, "Miss Y/N?" Glancing up I see a man probably a year or two older than me holding his hand out to me to take, "Don't worry, we're here to help you." He said in a reassuring smile and i took his hand before he helped me to stand up.

They managed to catch two of the kidnappers but the other two drove away. One of my saviour walked up to me, he was wearing a leather jacket and dressed like those typical gangster. "Are you hurt? Do you need medical help?" He asked, "I-I... Im fine. But my friend." I gasped out realizing Jungkook is alone, I ran back inside to see him pinned down with the man hovering a knife over his neck, Jungkook was trying his best to hold it away.

The one who saved me immediately rushed over and kicked the attacker causing him to stumble, realizing he was outnumbered he ran away. "Jungkook!" I rushed to his side to see bruises on his face while holding his side. "Oh my God, let's get you to the hospital." I panicked, "No need, come with us." I have yet to know his name.

"But..."

"Don't worry June will go and get Areum, she'll come with us." He explained. "How should we know that we can trust you?" Jungkook breathed out in pain. "Well for starters my name is Hanbin and we work under the Golden Dragon Clan." Hanbin said.

Golden Dragon Clan?

Me and Jungkook shared eye contact before,

"No way."

***IKON IS COMING TO TOWNNNNN

***
IKON IS COMING TO TOWNNNNN