"It's okay, I don't think the dance mattered that much, what happened after the dance was so much better," Frank said. "I loved just being able to cuddle with you and just watch movies. That was what made the night just perfect. We don't need fancy dances or suits or anything like that, just a quiet night in with snacks and movies makes me happy."

"I'm glad because that is exactly what I am going to give you today," Gerard said. "Snacks, movies and lots of cuddles."

Frank smiled, resting his head on Gerard's shoulder.

"You are the best boyfriend ever," he said. "I'm really glad that I was able to meet you. And thanks for being so patient with me."

Gerard nodded, holding him close. They dove into the snacks and had a little competition to see who could catch the most amount of popcorn in their mouths, showcasing their wins onto their snapchat stories.

"Winner!" Frank cheered. "What does the winner get?"

"The winner gets a big ol' kiss," Gerard said, giving him a big, wet kiss on the cheek.

Frank laughed and wiped his cheek off, scrunching up his nose. Gerard curled up close to him, smiling as he scrolled through his phone casually when he got a notification.

"Someone just screenshotted my story," Gerard said. "The one of you catching the popcorn in your mouth."

"Who was it?" Frank asked.

"I don't know, someone named...Simon47," he said. "Simmons? As in Alicia fucking Simmons?"

"Maybe it's some guy named Simon," Frank said.

"Is there a guy at our school named Simon?" Gerard asked and Frank shook his head. "Well, they added me when I moved to this school and I don't know anyone else who it would be other than Alicia fucking Simmons."

Frank sighed, looking down.

"How did your interview with Detective Orzechowski go?" Gerard asked.

"It went fine, it was kind of boring and long," he said. "Mostly just asking about other people that I know."

"God, I really hope that they figure out who it is," he mumbled. "And if it is Alicia then I swear I am going to slap that bitch to fucking Kentucky. How dare she fucking threaten me just because I am dating you."

"You know, anger is not a good look on you," Frank said after a quiet pause. "You're always so sweet and happy, it's weird to see you angry."

Gerard took a deep breath, nodding his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little bit angry because I think that I should be able to date whoever I want without being threatened because of it," Gerard stated. "We should be able to be happy together without someone trying to interfere with us."

"Yeah, we really should and I know that it's aggravating," Frank said. "Just block that person on snapchat."

Gerard nodded and did exactly that.

"So, how did Mikey's date go?" Frank asked.

"Really well," Gerard said. "He had his first kiss with her yesterday and he was so happy when he came home, I don't think I've ever seen him so happy before."

"Who is this girl that he's dating anyways?" Frank asked.

"Her name is Kristin Colby,"  Gerard said.

Frank frowned and looked down.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Gerard asked.

"Nothing, it's just that there are some rumors about her," Frank said. "I'm sure they aren't true but they aren't the best."

Drop Dead Gorgeous (Frerard)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें