Chapter 32 When Things Get Messy

Start from the beginning

I rummaged through her drawer and found the things I needed. "What are those?" Felix asked. "Trackers. So that I can put this on my phone and Lucas and Jisung oppa can track me and therefore know my location" I said. "She has all this stuff?" Lucas asked. "Like a detective yes" I said as I put the tracker on my phone and asked for their phones so that they could track me. "All done, now let's go" I said.

"I'm going to teleport you to the police station and you to the company so tell them what happened and use your phones to track my location" I said and they nod as I teleport them. "Now, how are we going to get to that abandoned building?" I asked. "To avoid suspicion on how we get there so fast, I suggest by using Chan's car. He allowed me to use it since he knows that the 3 of them have been lost" Minho said and we nod heading over to their dorm and grabbing the keys before going off to that abandoned building.

We got there in about an hour or so because it was at the outskirts of the city and well there was traffic so yeah. Once we arrived there, we eyed the abandoned, old, creepy building. It was a tall one, having approximately 15 levels and they're in one of them. "Let's split up. I'll go look in the higher levels with Eunhwa while you go look in the lower levels" Felix said. "Alright, let's just try to get this over with as normal as possible without using our abilities everyone got that?" I said. We all nod and started to split up.

I teleported us into one of the higher levels of the building. One by one we checked but no signs of them. We even checked the roof but to no avail. We teleported back downstairs and saw Minho there. "Any luck in finding them?" I asked as Minho shook his head. "Where have we not look for them?" Felix asked. Minho suddenly snaps his head up and frightfully said "The basement, a building this big should have one" We widened our eyes as we dashed down to the basement.

BlackR's POV (this happened after Hyoyoo lodged at them)

H.Y.D.R.A. was really shocked that Hyoyoo did that but they soon regained themselves and fought back. So basically, now we're fighting 3 to 5 but we had the upper hand with our ability in martial arts. The whole martial arts training for all those years since we were kids really paid off.

"You're getting on my nerves" one said and lodged a punch at Hyoyoo who skillfully blocked her fist. Soon enough, company came and we were soon fighting about 65 people. We used our martial arts skills, Yerin with the help of Hyoyoo's knife since Wushu can get a little messy sometimes.

We knocked off the guards pretty easily but we were heavily outnumbered which is quite obvious actually. 3 vs 65 is damn crazy but we would have to face this. Soon, they surrounded us and we were trapped in the middle of a circle formed by the guards. "You've got no other way to run. Just surrender yourselves" one said.

We look around, the guards and girls starting to move closer to us, limiting our space for fighting and standing. But then "Oh really? Never, so now, let's see you take this" Hyoyoo said as she swung a fist at one of the guards as he stumbles back, hitting other guards. As the motion creates a pathway, other guards start to close the gap to prevent us from getting away. You may think that this whole thing is just like 15 minutes, it's not. We've been fighting for an hour or more. We were throwing punches and kicks and helping each other out even though we were obviously tired. We kept on fighting and fighting until a scream comes out of Yerin's lips "HYOYOO!" She felt like the whole world stopped. A knife was stabbed into her left abdomen. "Take that you pathetic losers" one spat. "The only one pathetic here is you" Hyoyoo said as she kicked the girl in the face as she fell to the ground.

"How dare you?!" she said. "You think a knife stabbed to my stomach would stop me? You thought wrong bitch" Hyoyoo said as she punches a guard coming from her right side. Then, someone hit her head with a wooden bat as she fell to the ground. "HYOYOO!" a voice screamed as he scrambled forward to her. "You are so busted" Eunhwa said. "What's going on?" one said. "You just got exposed by 2 members of Stray Kids and the last member of BlackR sk stop this nonsense" Felix said. "W-Wait, thi-this is not what it looks like" one stuttered out. "Oh but it is. I saw with my own eyes my own soulmate being hit in the head with a wooden bat" Minho said as he puts pressure on Hyoyoo's stomach to ease out the bleeding as she hissed. "Argh! You assholes fucking bitches!" one screamed as she punches Yerin who blocked the fist coming her way. "I've learnt Wushu for 9 years, try me." Yerin said.