"Like what rude human wouldn't give a tip!" He said wagging his arms around and then passing me a napkin.

I looked at it nothing. I turned it over and it had scratchy messy writing on it. It read out:

12 o'clock.

Her spot.

What is that supposed to mean.

12 o'clock?

Why so late?

Her place?

Who is her?

I managed to think up so many questions I had of what the note was refuting too that I didn't even realise my shift was over.

"Flo? Are you okay?" Alex asked walking up to the counter.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said plainly.

"Ryder's waiting in the car for five minutes, let's go." He says.

"Okay sorry I'll go get my bag." I say snapping out of it, I go out back and grab my bag and on my way out I say good bye to Jay.

"Hey sorry." I say getting into Ryder's Range Rover.

"It's fine." He smiles.

"How was your first shift?" He asks excitedly.

"It was really good but I'm so tired." I said putting my head on the window.

"Aww let's get you home then." He said starting the car and driving out of the parking lot.

We sit in silence for what seem like an eternity but was really only half an hour, for that whole half an hour all I could think about the note what in the world did it mean.

"Where's your guys favourite place?" Alex asked out of no where.

"Mines definitely Ryder's kitchen." He says like it's nothing out of the ordinary.

"My kitchen?!" Ryder said putting a lot of emphasis on the word 'my.'

"Yes you always have food." He says excitedly.

He wasn't wrong, Ryder's kitchen was jam packed with food. The complete opposite to my fathers house.

He would lock any snacks in his room so I couldn't eat anything, there would only be food for his diners and if I was lucky he would buy me something small that would in reality should only last a week but I had to make it last a month.

"That's where all my food is going." Ryder said sounding mad.

Well you would to if someone ate your food.

"What there's no good in the gang-, I mean club house." Alexa says extremely fast trying to cover something earning a glare from Ryder.

"My favourite place is this sunflower field where my mother used to take me all the time, it was her place, at sunset because that's when she said it was most beautiful." I said remembering how peaceful and calm our place was. Well her place.

"It sounds amazing, flower." Ryder says keeping his eyes on the road.

"What?" I asked.

Did he just call me flower?

"Yeah your beautiful just like a flower." He smiled.

I wanted to melt into a puddle, my stomach felt like goo and I couldn't help but blush. It was so cute. I liked it.

"Oh my god Flower has Flo's name in it." Alex said earning an a laugh from me and then a glare from Ryder.

From then on we all sat in silence all keeping our thoughts to ourselves when something dawned on me.

12 o'clock

Her place

It couldn't have been a coincidence.

Could the sunflower field be 'her place'? It would definitely make sense but that just brings even more questions.

Who would have known about that?

Should I tell Ryder?

Who even wrote the letter?

Should I even go?

Hey Hi Hello💛

Jeez that was a big one it was almost 2 thousand words.

I'm so sorry to anyone who reads undeniably in love with the bad boy, hehe I added a Caleb and Taylor scene so I'm sorry if I ruined it but I had too.

More important note please go and give undeniably in love with the band boy by sharnahespinosa it's honestly such a good book so please give it a look.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment💗