She had a tight short skirt that was made of some type of black leather material and an even tighter pink crop top that pushed her breast out to the extent that if she was to sneeze her nipple would definitely pop out but I'm sure the boys would love it.

"Hello how can I help you?" I asked softly getting ready to take down a most likely ridiculous order.

"Ugh what are you doing here?" Jade spat looking at her perfectly manicured nails.

"Um I work here?" I asked not meaning for it to be a question.

"Ugh whatever I'll get a orange juice make sure there's no pulp and I want a low fat, gluten free, vegan cream cheese bagel and spread it evenly." She ruddy snaps.

I knew it.

Everyone orders and a lot nicer than the queen bee and I manage to correctly get everything right.

"Is that all?" I ask receiving a table of nods except on.

"Also I'll have a straw." She says with a tight sickly sweet smile.

"Yep sure, I'll be right back with your order." I smile and walk away.

"Waiter!" Yelled our a voice from one of the tables I was passing, I looked back and I saw a guy probably my age sitting with a girl I'm assuming is his girlfriend.

"Hello what ca-" I try saying but get cut off by the girl.

"It's waitress idiot." She says smacking him.

"Shush Taylor, you can't assume that." He says dramatically.

"She's obviously a girl." Taylor says giving me an apologetic smile.

"Taylor, she could identify as a damn toaster for all you know." He tried whispering to her.

"Um Flo is it? I'm so sorry about him I was just wondering if you could take our order?" She smiles up at me.

"Of course I can." I smile.

"Is that short for Florence or Florida?" Caleb asks out loud.

"Please ignore him." She says rolling her eyes.

"Can get a ham and cheese croissant and a water." Taylor says.

"Oh and I'll have a piece of chocolate mud cake with a coke." Caleb says really proud of himself.

"Fuck that's a lot of sugar." Taylor says disgustedly.

"Are you calling me fat?!" Caleb whines.

"I'll be right back with your orders." I smile knowing I had to get away before they could have a funny yet ridiculous argument.

I handed both jade and Caleb's orders to the chef and showed Jay the drink orders. It took a good few minutes to get everything ready.

I handed Taylor and Caleb there food and drinks first which I got another apology from Taylor and a thank you from Caleb.

Then I had to take jade and her groups order over. All the jocks had ordered burgers and cokes but jade just had to be extra with hers.

She obviously rolled her eyes at me when I placed her food down but I tried to ignore it, the jocks all said 'thank you' and started shovelling the food into their mouths.

I walked back up to the counter and I was met by Jay, he didn't look to happy I knew he was about to rant on about something.

"This guy was so rude to me just now, first he gave me a rude look when I asked what he wanted, second he told me to give you this gross ass napkin and lastly he didn't even give me a tip." He said very dramatically.