A prison of darkness (Teaser)

Comenzar desde el principio

The last member of the high magical commission was a small riddle. In the beginning, the one who occupied this position was a magician with a brilliant mind called Merlin. But with the passing of the years, his son Adam took his place in the magical high commission. But finally a new person arrived to take that position! A young man who not only had knowledge in the art of magic, but also in the art of science! The name of this young man was (y/n).

 But finally a new person arrived to take that position! A young man who not only had knowledge in the art of magic, but also in the art of science! The name of this young man was (y/n)

After the Butterfly family, (y/n)'s family were the only ones in Mewni able to use magic. Adam trained his son throughout his life so that by the time (y/n) takes his place in the high magical commission, (y/n) could finally show the world the greatness of his knowledge! But when one of his inventions caused a major loss, the world took everything from him! This dragged (y/n) to the edge of madness! His fury was such, that he started a war against the kingdom that he once called home! (y/n) united many monsters that had resentment against Mewni in an army and he tried to take the kingdom by force with his new allies. But unfortunately, Solaria Butterfly or also known as "the monster carver" defeated him in the bloody war. After his defeat, (y/n) was imprisoned inside one of his own creations in a dimension outside space time. Since then, (y/n) has done nothing but keep hatred and resentment against the royal family and the magical high commission. He decided that at any chance to escape and take revenge, he would take it without hesitation. But (y/n) didn't know that moment was really close...

(Location: Exile prison)(no ones POV)

The exile prision... This was a place whose original purpose was viciously altered. At first, this prison was supposed to be the second library of the Chronos family. But after (y/n)'s betrayal, this place became the perfect cell to seal the king of destruction. 

On the suspension bridge of the prison, it could seen a person covered with a black robe that it completely hide the identity of this individual and it was slowly walking towards the entrance. Once in the entrance, the doors were opened to allow entry to this person. The person slowly walked into the prison while the doors slowly closed behind him/her. Inside the prison, the path of this hooded person was stopped by the guardians of the prison.