Chapter 16:party for the not-normal

Start from the beginning

"No way! Joanna mason you are wearing a dress!" Cato yells.

"Shut up!" Joanna screams and her footsteps fade away.

We get into the party and a girl comes stumbling up to us.

"Wanna drink?" She asks. She has bronze hair and she's wearing contact lenses so her eyes are a red colour.

"Yes thanks," I accept the drink. She hands peeta one too.

"my names Olivia but people call me liv! I grew up in a small tow.." She coughs and the smell of vodka fills the air around me. I cough.

"Hey!" A tall brown haired boy gets pushed into me. "Hi I'm.." He gets interrupted.

"ZAYN!!!" A girl screams.

"Over here!" He waves his hand at a girl with long brown hair and glasses. "Abbie! Abbie!" Zayn yells.

"Your drunk!" The girl who I think is called Abbie giggles.

"Stop starring!" I whisper to him.

"I'm sorry!" He yells. "Your name is katniss right!" Abbie links hands with him.

"Kinda creepy how did you know my name?" I say to him.

"Oh a couple of days ago I walked into the gym and saw you doing flips flip everywhere with some others! They where all yelling katniss!"

I think he's so drunk and made that up. Though it's true. Maybe he saw me.

The girl called Olivia apears again. This time stub bling crashing into peeta and me.

"God how much have you had to drink?" Peeta asks her.

"Huh? Oh just a few sips." She laughs. "The lights she yells. A girl with long blond/ginger hair and pink hair band turns the lights off.

I look around. Everyone has alumnus stuff every wear.

"I'm like a light!" Olivia says as she point to her hair. Only now I realise she has alumnus hair spray. (Don't know what it's called:)

I look a around. Only me and peeta. Everyone must of found something to do. I take Peeta's hand and lead him through everyone till I find some empty space. I find my eyes dart around the room. A small box place has small lights around it.

"The bars over here miss!" The guys yells. He must of seen me staring. I don't see how though. It's almost dark.

I still have Peeta's hand as I lead him to the bar. We scramble around and find the seats. After we have sat down he finishes his cup.

"Peeta!" I say shocked. "You just drunk all that vodka!" He looks at me weirdly. Well I think he does anyway.

"Maybe I did?" He looks drunk but I can tell he isn't. Yet.

"Here you go!" The girl who turn off the lights hands me and peeta a small alumnus glass with a liquid in it.

"Jessica is my name!" She randomly bursts out and walks away.

"Random!" I say.

"Much.." Peeta as he drinks the liquid. "I think...that's was a shot?" I look at him as if he's dumb.

I have never drunken so much I got wasted but then I have never actually had a shot. Here's my first shot...

"Another one!" Peeta tells the man and gets another shot.

"3..2.." I stare at peeta as I lift the shot near my mouth.

"1!" He laughs as he finishes his with a loud gulp. I doesn't taste nice. It goes strate to my brain.