Chap 7❣️

Kyla POV

Today was Honor birthday, and I was having it at my momma house cause I wasn't finna go all over board until she got 5. I put a picture on Instagram and snap telling her happy birthday.

 I put a picture on Instagram and snap telling her happy birthday

My phone started vibrating so I answered knowing it was king. "Hello" he turned the music down. " where my birthday girl at."

"She sleep right now I'm getting her party ready, and is you gon come with me to Bella grave."(Bella is their child who died in Kyla stomach also she's honor's twin.)

He ain't say nothing at first. "Uhh Yea be ready I'm finna pull up in a minute."

"Ite" I hung up the phone, and went in the kitchen with my momma. "When you done cooking the food can you and Asia em finish decorating, I'm finna go see Bella"

"Yea Kyla hurry up back." I nodded my head. My phone dinged King texted me and told me he was outside. I put on a windbreaker and some jordan 1's grabbed my purse and left out.

I got in his Bentley. He pulled off. It was gon take like 40 minutes to get to the cemetery. So I just got on my phone cause I really didn't wanna talk to him. I got my AirPods out my purse and put them in blasting them.

Like 10 minutes into the ride he snatched them out my ear. "I'm not finna argue with you king."

"I ain't even trynna Argue." I rolled my eyes "how Makaila stealing ass." He smacked his lips. "Chill she ain't steal shit from you." I smacked him up side his head. "What In the fuck this bitch then got you on." Me being me I started to search for shit in the glove department. the arm rest, I couldn't get up from the seat to get in the back because of my stomach. But trust imma do it when we get out the car.

"She ain't got me in shit y'all asses just been stressing me out, so why when I'm trynna be nice to yo ass and avoid the drama yo ass think I'm on sum."

I folded my hand on my stomach. "Cause you ain't nice and you don't avoid the drama so you gotta be on sum I thought I told you if you don't get yo shit together you can't see my baby she ain't finna be around all yo shit."

His hand tightened on the steering wheel. "You ain't finna keep using ha against me that shit dead if you trynna take her away from me again."

"Get YO SHIT TOGETHER and I wouldn't have to do that shit." My phone started ringing I looked and seen it was Nick. "Wassup Mama's I'm outside ya mommas house open the door."

"Okay imma tell one of them to open the door, I'm not at the house right now I'm on my way to cemetery."

Ite be careful." I hung up the phone and called Asia And told her open the door she texted me and told me she opened it.

On the way to the cemetery we stopped and got some happy birthday ballons. We made it to the cemetery. And walked to her grave. I made sure they made her a lil crown on the top of her stone. King started putting the balloons and flowers down.