Chap 7🖇

Continuing of chap 6
Clarence POV

"Sir Ms.Williams, did not make it we tried to do everything we could for her" all I saw was red I started to throw chairs, punching in the walls, the security Guard came in I started to fight him. So they brought 6 more of them to take me out the waiting room and escort me out the hospital "sir you will have to pay for all the damages"

"Man let me go fuck you and your damages y'all Bing bag head ass" they let me go and Kayla and Kyla came out arguing "would y'all shut the fuck up" Kayla jumped and Kyla rolled her eyes.

Lala started to walk to her car but I grabbed her by her arm "where you going" I ain't gon lie Kyla lil ass a keeper she was here when my mama died. "Imma just go home and let y'all calm down and process what just happened"

"Naw you going with me I need you right now nobody else but you" she looked at me and smiled nodded her head "what's gon happen yo my mama car"

"Imma tell one of my workers to come get it give me the keys"she gave me the keys I turned around and seen Kayla crying

I walked up to her hugged her "she really gone Clarence and I didn't even get to say goodbye why would she leave her little girl" I shook my head "Kayla imma get those niggas that killed her I promise you that. What I do when I make my promise"

"You keep them" I nodded my head, the old king is back and now I'm killing everybody and they mommas they wanna play around with guns well imma show imma how to play and that's on me.

We walked to my car Kyla pushed Kayla who was trying to get in the front and got in the front herself, I shook my head Kyla the same old Kyla and she ain't ever changing. They ass gon be friends watch. We drove to my house

I parked the car we all got out and walked into the house. I seen Kimberly sitting on the couch "fuck you doing here" i mugged her "what you mean fuck I'm doing here you told me I can say here"

Aw shit I forgot she was staying here for a while "Hey Kim you look cute" Kayla gon say

"Thanks girl why your eyes all red you been crying or something and who is she" she pointed at Kyla. Who just walked pass us and went up stairs "she a nobody" Kayla said

I smacked Kayla and the back of her head and walked up stairs.

Kyla POV
I went into Clare room because I didn't want to fight I just laid down on the bed and got on instagram. I felt somebody on my back "move Clare you hurting my backkk"

"Naw what's wrong with you" he got off my back an I sat up

"I'm getting tired of bitches trying me" I'm tryna keep calm because of everything that's happening.

I heard Kayla saying my name " girl that's Kyla she a well known hoe in school" king looked at me and seen that my face turned red and my fist was balled up. I jumped up but Clare grabbed me "LETT ME THE FUCKK GO KING"

"Naw calm the fuck down" I was kicking pulling the door so I can get lose "KYLA CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOO YOU NOT FINNA GET TO MY LIL SUSTA"

I started to cry I was so mother fucking mad. I started punching holes in the walls. King grabbed me by my neck " yoo what the fuck is wrong with you don't you see she hurting"

" Naw she ain't hurting why the fuck would she come for me knowing I'm the one her big body neck head ass."

"Yo ass crazy" he shook his head "let me just get one hit Clarebear" I was trying to act all nice and soft

"Naw you need to stop with that soft shit it ain't working with me" I rolled my eyes

"AYE KAYLA I KNO YO GIRAFFE NECK ASS CAN HERE ME WHEN I SEE YOU OUT BY YO SELF IM BEATING YO ASS. AND THAT GREY EYED BITCH THAT WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH WHATS HER 'KIM THE HOE' YEA BITCH I HEARD BOUT YOU"

"Yo you really need to chill" king phone started ringing so he let me go , as soon as he let me go I ran down the stairs and Kayla looked at me like she shitted on herself. I ran up to her and punched her in the throat and started beating her shit.

(Kyla in the greenish shirt)
Clarence came in and tried to grab me but I kept hitting her shit and then he finally got me off her " YOU NEXT BITCHH" Kim looked scared.

Clare pushed me in the bedroom "BITCH DIDNT I JUST TELL YOU TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN BUT NAW YO LIL ASS WANNA ALWAYS DO SOME SHIT TO PROVE YOSELF."

"BITCH! SO IM A BITCH TO YOU NOW. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SINCE IMMA BITCH IMMA TREAT YOU LIKE MY BITCH. BITCHHH. And just so you no king I'm done with yo ass don't call me or nun fuck you and everything you made of bitch.

I got my phone my purse and just walked out with tears in my eyes.