Chap 4❣️

Kyla POV
3 days later

"Auntie Lala!" Kilmari wobbled over to me. I picked him up and hugged him & kissed him all ova his face.

I put him down and walked over to Asia and Nola. "Bitch you getting big." Nola said as she rubbed my stomach. "Girl I'm ready for this baby to come out it's stressing me out." I was now back in Chicago and my first stop was at Nola house.

"You kno what you having." I shook my head no "naw I'm only 3 1/2 months but nick wanna be surprised so we gon have a gender reveal." They nodded they head "what honor say when you told her."  Asia asked

"Girl she started crying saying she didn't want no brother or sister I told her but she like A'liya and kayden she gon say so." They started laughing I looked over to where honor was at she was taking toys from Kilmari.

"She gon hurt that baby when it come." I nodded my head, "we finna leave so we could go see mama then I Gotta take honor to kings house cause he want her to stay with him for the weekend." They nodded they head and gave me a hug.

"Honor come on let's go." She got up and got her fanny pack and gave it to me so I could put it back on. We got outside of Nola's for the door and I took her a picture and put it on instagram.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to my mommas house she jumped out her car seat and ran to my momma who was sitting on the porch

"Nana I missed ya so much." My momma took her in the house. They went into the kitchen and my momma had all the lil cookies ingredients cause honor wanted to bake some cookies.

I sat in one of the High chairs. My momma started talking to me while her and honor was pouring stuff into the bowl. "So have you talked to king."

"Uhh yea I guess you can say we talked." She frowned "what you mean you guess did you or did you not.?" I shook my head "I mean I told him I was coming to Chicago and I asked him can we meet up to talk but he said it wasn't a good idea."

She shook her head "Kyla how old are you 23 right and you got another baby on the way right." I nodded my head waiting for her to get to her point. "My point is grow up Kyla." I frowned "what you mean grow up it ain't my fault that he don't wanna talk to me yo ass always taking his side."

"Kyla I don't got time for yo ass right now you betta calm down before I really beat yo ass." I smacked my lips "yea ok." I ain't say nun after that I just sat there for 30 minutes and watched them bake they cookies.

It was already 8:00 dark asf outside because of daylight savings. They was finished with there cookies. My momma gave honor a bag of them and we left. Honor wanted some Wendy's so we went there and got her some Wendy's.

We pulled up to ha broke ass daddy house 15 minutes later. I texted him told him I was outside he said here he come. I was gon stay in the car and watch her get out but I got out the car too. I got her over night bag and 4 pairs of her shoes.

I helped her out the car. We walked to the door it instantly opened. Honor start yelling when she seen him. I rolled my eyes. He picked her up and hugged her. She told him she wanted to get down cause she seen A'liya and Kayden.

He put her down she ran into the house to play with ha sista and brother. I gave king her shoes and Bag. I was finna turn around and leave but I heard a voice and it wasn't no kid voice or Ava voice cause Ava voice is real low and squeaky.

"Who In there?" I questioned "Kyla gon bout yo business man ain't nobody in here for you." I closed my eyes and huffed. "Whoses the bitch king."

"The bitch is my girl so gon head on." I pushed him in the door and walked straight in the house. I walked to the living room the girl was on the floor playing with A'liya and Honor. While kayden was on the PS4.

She jumped up when she seen me. She was a ok looking girl with my skin complexion a lil lighter. I looked her up and down then mugged her. She walked over to me. Held her hand out. "You must be Kyla." I shook her hand cause I ain't wanna be that rude.

"Yea and you are" she smiled "oh I'm sorry I'm Makaila." I nodded my head. She looked down to my stomach. "You're pregnant congrats is it kings?" She had a questionable frown on her face. "And if it was, cause I'm pretty sure he would love to put another baby in me."

I felt I was being snatched up and walked up the stairs. I saw the door shut. "Man yo ass bipolar you just can't do shit right." I smacked the shit outta him and started punching him and every way I could we was just fighting each other throwing all punches.

I felt him pick me up and slam me against the wall and started choking me hard asl. "Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone man? FUCKK!" He yelled I just started crying. I ain't gon lie I was hurt, he hurt me so hard with his words that shut broke me. "You hurt me king." He let go of my neck.

"You don't think I'm hurt, every time yo ass came to visit me yo ass talm bout let's get back together,I wanna be a family and as soon as I'm ready to give yo ass another chance. Yo ass go be a side bitch and get pregnant. That's some hoe ass shit right there Kyla."

I just sat there crying my ass off. "I'm sorry ok how many time do I gotta tell you king." He smacked his lips "man fuck yo sorry's." I looked at him in the eyes.

"Fuck you kyla I'm done fr this time, I give yo ass to much credit and you go out and do some Grimmy shit like that, I hate yo ass for that man. Yea I cheated on you. But what I ain't do was get a bitch pregnant or let a bitch be my side bitch cause at the end of the day I was coming home to you and I knew if I did any of that shit it would hurt you to the core." He walked out the door I grabbed his arm.

But then I realized something I should have realized a long time ago. I realized that I could neva have King the way I wanted him. So I let go.

I walked pass him down the stairs and seen Makaila sitting on the couch shaking her legs she jumped up when she seen me I walk to her.

"He likes Durags a lot so buy him as much as you can. He loves the Gucci store because that was the first thing he brought when he got money. He hates FILA's shoes because he say they look weird. Don't try to take the Bentley or the BMW ask him for the Audi. If he mad just walk away don't make his argue worst. Don't ever put yo hands on Honor or A'liya he would literally kill you. Don't yell at Kayden cause he would do much worse. And most importantly don't hurt him like I did be there for him when stuff go down. And I promise you he gon treat you like a queen."

Tears was rolling down my eyes. "Why you telling me all this." I wiped my tears that kept on coming "because I can tell you gon be in his future." Igor up and kissed honor I told her I was coming to get her on Monday and I left out.