Chap 13🖇

Kyla POV
I was in school finishing up my last week an then I'm out this BITCH. Right now I was texting Nola bout Marcus"Ms.Johnson will you please pay attention"

"Naw I'm cool" I continued what I was doing "then I'm going to ask you to leave and if you don't I'm gonna call security" she was in my face and I hate when people was in my face. So I pushed her "Bitch don't be in my face you doing to much you lucky I ain't punch yo ass spongebob body made hoe" everybody in the class started laughing. I walked out of class and left the school.

I walked to my car and pulled off. I went to go pick up Mari because she ain't been to school in a couple days. I pulled up to her house blew my horn she came out and got in the car "bitch why haven't you been at school."

"Girl morning sickness" I nodded my head "welll I was thinking me and you could get a 3 bedroom apartment but Imma tell Kevin(Kyla' dad) to pay the bills" she nodded he head "Okay cool" she got out the car and I pulled off and went home.

Clarence (king) POV
"Aye yo boss we got a lead on who killed yo OG" all week I been trying to find something that connected to my momma murder "what there name and address and what you got on them" he nodded his head " Demetrius Campbell and Kevin Johnson. Demetrius is a well known drug dealer and has a one year old son he been in jail 5 times and he lives with his mother his addy Is 1322 lane ave. And Kevin Johnson he is the leader of a drug cartel has 3 daughters son got killed he been in jail 4 times but covered his tracks his address is 2932 north king drive." I nodded my head

"Go to Demetrius house hold his mother at gun point. Make sure Demetrius is in the house and get answers.Imma deal with the Johnsons" he nodded his head and left. I walked out the trap house and when to Kevin house it's not like I didn't know who Kevin was. I knew he was Kyla daddy I remember Kyla saying his name at the mall.

I parked my car and got out and went to knock on the door Kyla lil ass opened the door "what the fuck you doing here with a gun"

"Look Kyla get ya momma and leave out this fucking house" she was looking at me confused "why the fuck am I leaving out this mutha fucking house don't tell me you finna do something stupid" this girl annoying asl and I pushed her out the house and ran up stairs and started opening every door. "What the hell is wrong with you king get the hell out of my house"'

"Where ya dad" I was getting inpatient "I don't know" I knew she was lying cause she looked away from me. I grabbed her by her neck "Kyla I'm not fucking playing with ya where the fuck is ya dad" she started to cry "Clare I told you I don't know get off of me your hurting me"

"Naw I'm cool imma ask you one more time Kyla where ya dad"

" I telling you Clare I don't know if I did I would have not told you either way" I nodded my head "tell him when I see him I'm killing him" she nodded her head I let her and walked out.

Kyla POV
King ass crazy. And why the hell did he wont my dad. I hope Kevin didn't do nothing stupid.

Short Chapter I Know but I wanted to update cause I was one day late♥️🤦🏽‍♀️😊