Chap 5❣️

Kyla POV
1 week later

It's been like a week since that situation with king, and my momma literally forced me to stop crying.

I was still sad and hurt but a bitch gotta start back to be herself. I called up king cause he was supposed to give me the money for Honors party.

"Hello." I frowned when king started letting Makaila answer his phone. "Uhh yea Makaila is king around."

She started laughed at sum in the background. "Yea I'm sorry Kyla he in the bathroom, oh wait neva mind he just came out." She was really irritating me but I decided to be nice.

"Whatca need." I heard kings voice "when you gon give me the money for honors party and you also gotta get me a new car 2019 please." He smacked his lips "ite Kyla anything else."

"Yea when u gon give me the money and when you gon get my car, I want a Tesla by the way In White I want the truck not the car. And if they don't got the Tesla give me another Benz a g wagon this time."

"Man yo ass asking for a lil to much, and slide through and come get the money." I smirked and hung up the phone. Even tho I'm being nice to Makaila I still don't like her. But since I'm trynna be a little more grown imma let her have her way.

And if she was gon have her way me and my baby was gonna have our way also.

I got off the couch and went to my mommas room.

"Momma can you watch honor for like 40 minutes I'm finna go get this money from king." She nodded her head. I left out her room and put on my Tim's and my Nike windbreaker.

Put my hair and a messy ponytail and left out. Bout 20 minutes later I pulled up to kings house music was blasting From his house. I frowned cause he ain't Neva had music blasting like this. I got out the car and Banged on the door like 5 times.

King opened the door smoke just came out of the house. He let me in I walked in the living room and frowned it was like 5 bitches just sitting on the couch smoking. I walked in the kitchen and it was like 10 niggas drinking and smoking.

I walked to king room and seen him and Makaila kissing. "King where the fuck the money At." Makaila left out the room king went to his safe and got out 3G's. I snatched it from him and mugged him.

"Boy get yo shit together this ain't ya" I walked out his room. And put the money in my purse. As I was putting the money in my purse. Somebody bumped the shit outta me. "Bitch watch where the fuck you going." I knew her ass wasn't one of his hoes cause I knew almost all of them and I'm cool with sum of them.

"Oops I'm sorry I didn't see you their. Maybe I should make this more simple." She came up to me and slapped the spit outta my mouth. King ran up to us. And got in the middle of us. "Bitch why you touch her." The girl laughed "cause this hoe acting like it all fun in games when it comes to fucking my cousin nigga."

That's what made me madder then I was she started saying she wanna fight me. So I ran around kings whole living room to get to that bitch.

She ran up to me too I grabbed the bitch by her hair so quick and started punching ha in the face.

She hit me in my side which Ed caused me to go crazy. I got a good grip on her punching the shit outta her. She felled and I felled. But I got back up and was still beating her ass.

King broke it up and I was still hitting the bitch in the back of the head. The boys who was in the kitchen took her out and king sat me down. I was breathing really face it felt like my Heart was slowing down. "Yo Kyla you cool." I shook my head no and pointed to my heart.

My heart felt like it was burning and I started crying next thing you kno I passed out.

What y'all think what happened to Kyla ?
How was this chapter?
What do u guys think of king and Makaila!