1: Ash And El

His long slender fingers grabbed the white slik sheets tightly, head thrown back, pressed heavy on the silken pillowcase.

Chestnut brown, shoulder length hair messy as the soft breaths escaped his lips.
But not a sound to be heard from him.
His eyes nearly invisible while rolling toward the back, and toes curled slightly; content.

Ashton ran his fingers into Elliott's short blond hair, properly cut, his mother would be furious about the hair, his father livid for the other reason.

But Elliott couldn't resist the taste of his dirty little secret, there wasn't a chance in hell he'd give up this drug.
Pure ecstasy; Ashton had become.
Better than anything he'd ever had during this senior year.

Even better than the blackout cocktail at Felix Smiths' 20th birthday celebration in cancun.

The quiet quickened huffs and sporadic back arching became aware to Elliott, his muses sphincter tightening against his buried thumb.
With another sign, tight grip of the hair, gave him just enough time to prepare for the load that filled his mouth.

Every last drip devoured, blue eyes locked sensually with the brown and blue of his drug.

"You spoil me, Ashton." Elliott whispered, removing his thumb slowly.

The sweet smile of Ashton was almost as bright as the sunlight.
Letting go of the sheet, Ashton moved his lips together with the motions of his hands, signing with passion, "No, you spoil me."

Elliott climbed slightly over his toy, giving him a soft kiss on his plump rosy lips.

Best birthday present ever.