Prologue

Aglow - The Rare Occasions

Jason

She was a grade below me in my Sophomore year. Mia, with her lovely soft brown hair that reached her small waist. Her skin a light shade of olive, and her lips plump and pink. In the shade of Ready to Kiss. She wasn't just stunningly beautiful, she was smart. Mia was an honor roll student her entire high school career, doing dual enrollment in her Senior year. She was creative too. Mia was in Art III, and her paintings were always hung around the school halls. Whenever the Art Classes sold pieces, I made sure to buy Mia's. They were too precious to go to anyone but me. I needed to make sure they stayed safe and intact.

Mia Amora Rodriguez was in my biology class. For the first lab we were partners. She answered everything so effortlessly. I complimented her and she shied away. Mia was so adorable. I tried giving her my phone number the next day, but she declined. She was sexy playing hard to get.

But I was a determined bull, and she could only keep denying me for so long. I kept making advances on Mia, but it kept making her distant. Did I have to become her friend first? This was foreign to me, but all people were foreign to me. How they acted and how they talked.

Although, halfway through the year, Mia started dating Connor. I despised him. His stupid cheeky grin and his arms around MY Mia. He was a stereotypical jock, brash and bold with muscles and pale white skin and dark blond hair. I hated his guts, and I wanted to wrap my own fingers around his neck until he dropped onto the cold ground in a heap. A jumbled mess of could beens being turned into vacant nothings. I wanted that control over him. I need that control over Mia. My love, oh how I desired her.

I was getting desperate. I followed her on Instagram, relieving myself to her beautiful face. One day, she'd be here with me, doing it for me.

I stole some of Mom's beer one night. That's when I took Mia for myself. She separated myself from her group accidentally, and I swooped in to save her.

"Hey there, are you lost?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she dismissed, turning away from me and pulling out her phone.

"Hi fine, I'm Jason," I said, grinning, proud of my classic Dad joke.

"Please, I'm okay. You can leave," she says, starting to walk away from me.

I grab her wrist, turning her to face me. "Now, now, Mia. There's no need to be so rude."

"Um, you must have the wrong person. I'm Carly. Can you please let me-" I put my palm over her mouth to shush her, pulling out my pocket knife and putting the cold blade to her back.

"Good girl," I purred in her ear, and her shiver excited me. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"I'm not," she says. I chose to ignore it. I ushered her in my house, showing Mia my bedroom.

"Now, Mia. Let's have fun, okay? Be a good girl for me." She tried to scream when I began to strip her, so I tied a cloth around her mouth. I continued, placing my gorgeous girl on my bed.