Chapter 3- Spoooooky

Start from the beginning

Leon "the S stands for Skennedy: TOKOYAMI MOST DEFINITELY DOES NOT LIKE SHOUJI

Norbert: Seems legit.

TheAndroidSentByTensei: But someone clearly stole Kaminari's phone!?? How did you even know he was going to say Shouji???!

Gravity don't mean too much to me: Girl senses. We know everything.

TheAndroidSentByTensei: Fair enough, have a nice day.

Norbert: skskahdjw ignoring that Iida just memed, we should try and get them together.

Licker (RE2): I'm on board, kero.

~Shishtar Shparkles~: Count me in~

In the Arms of an Angel:

Ada Wong:

Lemon Boy: WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?? THE MOVIE'S STARTING
-----------------------------------------------------

Private Messages between Where'd ya come from Where'd ya go and Norbert

Norbert: How is Sero looking???

Where'd ya come from Where'd ya go: Red-faced, glaring at his screen.

Norbert: Perfect.

Where'd ya come from Where'd ya go: How did you know that'd work??

Norbert: Sero and I are besties?? Duh! Now he's totally going to make some ~moves~ on Kaminari

Where'd ya come from Where'd ya go: Babe you're a genius ❤️

Norbert: Aw thanks babe ❤️

Where'd ya come from Where'd ya go: Now hush I wanna watch
-----------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

All of Class 1-A we're now gathered around the large flatscreen in the common room. The couches shoved farther back, six kitchen chairs spread out evenly on the floor in front of the television with a blanket draped over and tons upon tons of pillows and plushies inside the structure; the ever iconic pillow fort.

Everyone in the class were inside the pillow fort, even their local hot-head, who was reluctantly pressed against Kirishima with dusted pink cheeks as the other male wrapped his arms around his waist, face also as red as his hair.

Next the class-canon ships, Mina and Hagakure were leaned against eachother's sides lovingly, fingers intertwined and heads bumped together comfortably. Mina had a large contented smile on her face as she planted a chasté kiss on her girlfriend's temple. Kouda and Satou had a blanket completely wrapped around the two of them, making them look like two peas in a pod. Anytime anything slightly frightening happened in the movie, Kouda shoved his face into Satou's neck, giving an adorably hilarious display of a very flustered Satou comforting his soft-hearted lover.

Kaminari was tomato-faced and cuddled up on Sero's chest on top of him, Sero was leaning against one of the chair legs and his and Kaminari's legs were intertwined, the only barriers between their chests being Kaminari's hands and forearms. Both were more flustered than even imaginable, but too reluctant, and admittedly very love struck, to move or do anything about it.