Chapter 1 - Hounds of Chaos

Journal Entry

Damon Pearce wasn't always this way. He's always had his up and downs. It's what makes him human, just like everyone else. Something though, something recently changed in him. Being the President of the Hounds would do that. We're a headache. Maybe that's what it is. Usually he calms down though. He never used to be this way, and it looks like it's getting-

* * *

"Polk!" a booming voice shouted. "Get the hell up Brycen."

Brycen Polk looked up, seeing the man himself, Damon Pearce. Damon had curly brown hair that countered his greying stubble. His leather vested presented the patch labelled "President" on the front, with the club's logo of a hound on the back. The words "Hounds of Chaos" were arched over the logo. A cigarette dangled between his lips, while a small plume of smoke came out of his nose. Damon put his arm around Brycen as he stood, pulling him in close to him, smiling and letting the cigarette drop from his mouth to the ground.

"You doodlin' again?" Damon asked, giving Brycen a light shake. Brycen smirked, tucking his journal into the back pocket of his pants.

Brycen Polk had dirty blonde hair that was cut short, a little longer than a buzz cut. He had a trimmed dirty blonde beard that matched it. He had a leather vest of his own, with the words "V. President" presented on a small patch on the right side of the vest, right over his heart. The same logo and words were on the back of his that were on Damon's.

"Nothin gets by you boss." Brycen said, fully smiling now.

"You are Goddamn right." Damon agreed, nodding his head. The two walked towards a small shack in the middle of nowhere, which was being guarded by two men who had the same leather vests and logos as Damon and Brycen.

"Mac, with us. Trigger, stay out here." Damon ordered. The man called Trigger had dark black hair that was greased back. His real name was Giovanni Rossi, but was quickly nicknamed Trigger by the MC for one specific reason. A Glock was in his hand, with his finger already resting on the trigger, itching to pull it.

"Right behind you boss man." Mac said, following Damon and Brycen into the shack. Charlie "Mac" McDonald had dirty blonde hair that was greased back just like Trigger's. He had a dirty blonde goatee that didn't connect, and multiple tattoos on his upper forearms. A patch was present over his right breast that read "Sgt. at Arms".

"James McDonald." Damon slowly spoke, walking circles around a man that had his hands bound together as well as his ankles. Brycen stood back, crossing his arms while Mac walked up to the man and lifted him up, holding him tightly by the collar.

"Why the hell are you doing this Damon? I thought we were cool." James panicked, clearly struck by fear at the sight of the bikers. James had light blonde hair that went in all directions, and his blue eyes nearly popped out of his head from the way his face looked. His body shook violently, either out of fear or in need of something.

"We were cool James. We were so very cool!" Damon reaffirmed the man's beliefs. He put a hand on James' shoulder, giving Mac a look. His Sergeant at Arms quickly backed off while Damon pulled James into him roughly. He had him in a headlock at this point, while James struggled to break free.

"Please Damon! Let me go!" James begged, his face slowly turning red from the struggle to break free. Mac watched on as if nothing was wrong, but Brycen could tell Damon would go the extra mile.

"You were our main buyer, and our connection to the streets James. Who did you leave us for?" Damon asked, tightening his grip. James struggled to speak at this point, his words becoming gasps for air.