Lazy Day (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Start from the beginning

I strip off my clothes, stretching my body a little to get rid of the knot on my back. I take off my bra and slip into one of Ashton's old tank tops before I throw my clothes in the laundry basket. 
Walking into our bedroom, I catch sight of Ashton setting the box of doughnuts and the mugs on the bedside table. 
"You look really good in just your underwear." I comment, walking to my side of the bed. The rain hitting on the windows and the winds howling outside make the place feel whimsical. 
"Thanks. Same goes for you, even though you are wearing way more than just your underwear." Ashton comments, climbing on the bed next to me. He passes me my mug and places the box right between us, while he turns on the TV. 
I sip on my coffee while I wait for Ashton to put on the episode we haven't watched yet. 
I lay a bit back, bending my knees as Ashton rests his face on his palm. 
"Will I need to feed you? Have you eaten anything today?" He asks as the episode starts. 
"No, I haven't. And no, you won't have to. I'll grab a doughnut in a bit." I giggle, clinging my mug against his. 
"And you wanted to not spend the day on our bed..." He chuckles, leaving a peck on my forehead. 

"Well, looks like we have a couple of hours until food is ready." I state, plopping back on the bed and pressing play on the movie we are watching. Ashton hums, scrolling through his phone. 
I lay on my stomach, staring at the screen. I try to understand the plot of the movie, since for the 30 first minutes of the movie I was kind of zoned out. I sigh as I just seem to can't keep my mind on the plot, rubbing my hand over my face. 
I turn my head to the side, finding Ashton gawking at me. 
"What?" I ask, resting on my elbow to look at him. 
"What?" He asks back, licking his lips. 
"You are staring." I state and he shrugs. 
"Oh... So, I can't look at you?" He asks, tugging his bottom lip between his teeth. 
"Not while biting your lip." 
"I am just admiring what's mine." He cocks his head to the side. 
"I see." I reply, laying back down on my stomach. 
"Take your panties off." He whispers, moving to grab the remote control off my hands. 
"What?" I ask, knitting my eyebrows together.
"I said, take your panties off. Come on, the movie is boring and your body does things to my body right now. Take off your panties, princess." He sounds desperate. I purse my lips together, my mind spinning with the idea of teasing him. 
"Take your briefs off." I demand sternly. 
"Are you sure you want to go there, princess?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow at me. I look at him with the same stern look, making him smirk down at me.
"Oh, I will." He replies in a teasing tone. I watch his hands lower his briefs until the head of his cock is peeking from the waistband. I flutter my eyes at the sight of his dick print, feeling my legs twitching. 
"Take off your panties, princess." He demands as well now, while he kicks off his briefs. His hand wraps around his length, stroking softly as I move to take off my underwear. I move my hands to take off the tank top as well.
"Did I say I want you to take that off as well?" He asks, his voice becoming deep and clouded with lust. 
"No, sir." I reply, letting the top roll down my body again. 
"Good girl. Lay on your back." He commands. I crawl back a little, not taking my eyes off him as I lay on my back. 
"Spread your legs." He adjures, moving towards me. He towers above me, looking down at me, taking in my body like he is watching it for the first time. 
"Look at this pretty pussy. My pretty pussy." He hisses as he runs his thumb over my sex. He presses my clit with the flat of it, making me shriek. 
"Touch yourself for me, pretty girl." His voice is much calmer this time. 
I hesitate for a moment; usually, his command is the absolute opposite. 
"What is it, princess? Why aren't you doing as told?" He asks me. 
"I don't... I don't know how..." I stutter. 
"You are lying... I have lots of videos from when I was on tour which prove you are lying." He snarks; I watch his pupils getting blown out, every passing second getting more and more into it. 

I move my hand between my thighs, lightly tracing the inner part of my leg until my fingers graze my outer lips. 
"So pretty... Like an angel. But such a dirty little whore." Ashton hisses as he strokes his cock. My middle and ring finger press on my clit, moving slowly as I get more excited. He knows I love him talking dirty to me, and he is clearly using it against me right now. 
"Look how excited you are. You are practically putty under my commands." He comments; his words come out as hisses, showing me that he is as excited as I am. 
With my fingertips, I trace the outline of my entrance. I feel my wetness pooling on my fingers, creating an intoxicating itch of incitement in my stomach.  
"Come on, love, dip them in..." Ashton groans; I turn my head to look at him as my fingers enter my pussy. His eyes are fixated on me, hand tight around his throbbing length. His strokes are swift and fast, and as his hand moves, soft moans leave his lips. 
I hook my fingers on the bulging spot inside me, leaving a loud whimper as I do. I move them in me, pressing more as it starts sparking a feeling of bliss inside me. 
"God fucking damn it." He growls, looking at my hand as my fingers move inside me. 
I bring them to my clit, rolling the soft bundle of nerves slowly. 
With every movement my fingers make, I become more and more greedy, hungry for my release. 
"Ashton..." I whimper, arching my back and throwing my hand back as I rub my clit vigorously. I am certainly putting on a show for him, my expressions becoming more exasperate, but in no way fake. 

"Fuck it, I need you around me." Ashton groans, snatching my hand away. He hovers above me, making me spread my legs more. I watch him as he lines up in front of my entrance, for a moment rubbing his tip along my sex before he finally pushes himself inside me. 
I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head, gripping onto Ashton's forearms. He is pulsing inside me, moving deeper in me while he moans. 
I try to pull him closer to me, feel his body on mine as he groans above me, pushing me closer and closer to my peak.
"You are so warm..." He mumbles burying his face in my neck. His hand tries to push the loose tank-top down, let my breasts fall free. My nipples perk up, just at the thought of him paying attention to them, caress them with his soft fingers. 
And as his fingers graze my nipple, I lose it from the overstimulation; his lips on my neck, his hand playing with my nipples and him thrusting inside me with everything he has, are enough to send me into overdrive. 
"Ash..." I moan, my body arching off the mattress and pressing onto his chest. But his free hand pins me down, letting him continue his ravishing of my body. 
"And to think you didn't want to spend the day on our bed." Ashton groans, slamming his hips on mine. 
"I regret it. This is great." I moan, turning my head to the side; for a moment, all I can focus on is how good his moans sound, combined with the sound the rain is making. 
"If you don't let me cum soon..." I threaten, while my walls tighten around his pulsing length. 
"What are you going to do, little one? Are you going to hold a grudge against me? We know that you can't, you love me way too much." Ashton chuckles, kissing my neck. 
"No, but I am going to pout the whole day and make you feel bad. And the last thing you want is to get your princess to pout." I bite my lip as he thrusts right on the spot I need him to. 
"Cum around my cock, pretty girl." He whispers, slamming into me as he cums in me. 
I gasp, feeling my stomach clenching as warmth spreads in me. He still moves inside me, even when he is breathless and exhausted from his orgasm. He moves his hand to my clit, pressing his thumb on it before he rolls it in harsh circles. 
I grab his face, bringing his lips on mine as I finally let the knot in my stomach snap. There is nothing I love more than feeling him, in every possible way while we are having sex. 
My hips are bucked against his while my body spasms; he hums, pleased by how he made my body react to him. 

"I never want this to change." Ashton whispers as his head rests on my chest. He is still inside me, we are still tangled together, but this is way beyond sexual; this is us, connecting with each other. Easily, I can say that this is my favorite part of having sex with Ashton, when after it, we talk about everything and anything, even though we are both exhausted.
"Eventually, it will have to." I reply, running my fingers through his hair. 
"What do you mean?" He asks, lifting his head to look at me. 
"I mean that, at some point, we might have a baby, and then it will be impossible to spend our whole Sunday in bed, fucking whenever we want." I reply. Ashton knits his eyebrows together. 
"Are you trying to tell me you are pregnant?" He asks.
"No, silly. But at some point, I might get." I reply, chuckling. 
"Well, it wouldn't be too bad. I mean, that's what Calum is for. Maybe not every Sunday, but one Sunday per month, he will babysit. And if not Calum, then Michael, or one of our friends." He says. 
"I can't believe we are actually talking about having a baby right now." I shake my head. 
"We are talking about the possibility of it. And I am saying, that I am open to it. I mean, I really want to start a family with you." He states, leaving a kiss on my chin. 
"I really want that too." I smile at him. 
"Great. Cause you know, I really like trying... If I had it my way, I would have you on our bed, trying every day, all day long." He mumbles, making me giggle. 
"You would get bored, eventually." 
"Of having sex with you? Never." He replies, smiling sweetly at me. 
"Wait, what is that smell?" I sniffle, trying to make out what it is.
"Oh my God, the food." I scream, pushing Ashton off me before I jump out of bed.

I rush to the kitchen, quickly opening the slow cooker, only to find the food stuck to the bottom of it. 
I groan and grab a spatula, trying to scrape the food off. 
"Should I order some Chinese?" Ashton asks from the entrance of the kitchen. 
"Yes, please." I sigh defeated.