twenty-first note

010/02/19

m;
Bang Chan? Are you serious? That hilarious...I had no idea he was into younger guys!

j;
Well...surprise? Do you know Chan or something?

•.•°•.•

Minho sat with Hyunjin in the cafeteria, where the taller male seemed to enjoy sitting now. Minho couldn't lie, he missed laying on the floor.

"Felix and Changbin have been spending a lot of time together..." Hyunjin suddenly spoke up, poking at his ramen with his chopsticks.

Minho gave him a side glance and shook his head with a mocking laugh, "Why should you care, Hyunjin? You have Jisung."

Hyunjin opened his mouth to speak, but closed it immediately.

"That's what I thought," said Minho.

The two stayed silent for a while, Minho feeling slightly irritated with his friend. How could he do this to someone like Jisung. That boy was completely oblivious to Hyunjin's true motives. He felt his heart clench thinking about it.

Jisung deserved better.

Suddenly Minho snapped, "you know what Hyunjin? You're a fucking coward, and not to mention the biggest douchebag ever."

Hyunjin's eyes widened at Minho's sudden outburst, "m-min-"

"No," Minho stopped him, "don't. You are cruel, and selfish. Changbin and I have put up with so much of you're moody shit. Why can't you just accept that Bin will never love you back? It's been two damn years, and he still hasn't returned your feelings."

Hyunjin's bottom lip quivered as his eyes started to gloss over, "h-he doesn't even know about my feelings."

Minho laughed, "yes he does! He isn't brain dead Hyunjin! You're obvious! And now, because you can't accept his many discreet rejections; you are using an innocent boy to try and get back at someone who doesn't. Even. Love. You."

Hyunjin shook his head and looked at his lap, "y-you're wrong," he said, voice breaking with every syllable.

"No Hyunjin. I'm right. And I know it," Minho said through gritted teeth.

The ill-mannered words just kept coming. Minho hadn't known what gotten into him. Something inside him just...popped, and everything he'd been thinking had just spilled out. Minho always told himself to be there for Hyunjin. Support him because well, nobody else would. But now Minho couldn't, because he was too caught up in the fact Hyunjin was being selfish. Right?

Hyunjin let out a few sniffles, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"And now you're crying? Are you kidding me right now?" Minho scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Why do you care so much, huh?!? Do you like Jisung or something?!" Hyunjin snapped, a quiet sob escaping his lips.

By now they had an audience. A few people around them had turned their head upon hearing Hyunjin's loud outburst.

Minho was taken aback. Like...Jisung?

No.

He was just trying to help Jisung?

He hadn't responded to Hyunjin, too shocked by his proposition.

"Oh that's what it is, isn't? You're jealous and you want Jisung to yourself?" Hyunjin scoffed, wiping the tears off his cheeks, "Well to bad buddy, I have him."

Minho clenched his jaw, eyes narrowing at the younger male. He felt unusually furious, and like Hyunjin was mocking him. It almost sounded like he was trying to rile Minho up. So, with a deep breath, Minho let his clenched fists fall loosely at his sides.

"Sort your shit out, because I'm not gonna do it for you again," he muttered, attempting to calm his nerves.

Hyunjin was surprised as he watched Minho calmly spin on his heel and head out of the cafeteria.

(A/N)

Short chapter oof.

Hope you all enjoyed!

Thank you for reading~

~Andyyyy